Mr.Spearhead super secret information's. (USA WEST SIDE COAST)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Mr.Spearhead, Jun 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Oh boy where to start... Well I used to be a loozer <- please spell loozer this way and well when I was a loozer, I played random games on random websites that most would play on. I found DO back in 2009 somewhere around fall or something it has been a while. I made an account named apple2284, with the aid of Stevo_13 and magisorcer I became a stronger Bigboy and goliath. I am a friendly EIC and one day this person (I wont mention his name but I remember it to this day shot me off a BK. Well guess what happens next? I shot him back!

Somehow i remember this event a lot, when i shot the guy back he called his friends and then somehow i was EIC public enemy number 1, like everyone started hating me. I changed my name to Banned_For_1sec or something like that. Later as I became stronger and started getting 8 or 9 drones, I changed my name to Eic_Tittle then fixed it to Eic_Title. I had friends in the summer of 2010 and we just BK all day everyday. Some were from [ŞĦMĐ] (Slaughter House for Murder[dolls]) and some from other friendly companies, I later enrolled into [Åp¢] with a friend named cookiemonster who later stopped playing Darkorbit. A few months later in February... as I was in vacation DO sent me warnings and all this jumbo to pay bills for my account because my credit card transaction didn't go through and blah blah blah. DO got tired and sent it to some agency thing and my account cannot be payed and support says the same thing over and over and it's a dumb story.

I made a new account a year later I named it Mr.Spearhead and met this lovely fellow named MûяĐєяĐσĻĻš but little did i know that he used to be Stevo_13, we talked and we hung out and we became instant allies. I later enrolled into [ŞĦMĐ] to help me grow better in my new Mr.Spearhead account. I later left and made my own clan [SOAR] (Spearhead operatives and rangers) I left, then rejoined [ŞĦMĐ] then again left. My new clan [NLR] (New Lunar Republic) was created and I am currently the only one in my clan with my noob account. I am a brony, and I dislike EIC because of too many traitors and haters. Then again, there are traitors and haters in every company. The only perfect company that doesn't shoot each other are pirates and aliens. I then created my own company Lunar Undermining Vanguards (LUV)
    a moon company was created with only me in it!

As a new solo company, we are devoted to help everyone. I help VRU, MMO and EIC pop aliens and protect random CBS and make clan alliance with as many people as I can. Since the moon is closest to the Earth I stay in EIC because devs is too lazy to create a moon company just for me ;-(.

I only do Kappas (sometimes Hades) and therefore I only have Hercs and I have no rings or crowns and many people refer to me as UFE but I'm not because I'm only 8 drones. I still log on and chat most of my time away with double boosters. I usually hang out with my friends in [ŞĦMĐ] who is my longest reliable allies, and the other clan I look up to is [λĈ] (ŦĦΣ-ЯΣλŁ-FØЯĈΣ-λĈЯØ).

This is me now
    [​IMG]

I seldomly hang out in forums.
    USA WEST COAST!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  2. Heey welcome back, nao can you join east please. We need moar playerz. Yeah. Moarz. Plz.

3. Well.. that was ..sniff .. sniff.. such a wonderful story.. makes me want to visit the MOON..

wait..

DO-nut Marz have any moons.. ;) MMO Baby..

I feel ya on the Haters thang.. :mad:
    Why can't a Company just work together as a Company..

Can you just Imagine if "Coke-a-Cola" or DrPepper had "Clan WARS" within their Companys.. why there wood be a SODA Shortage and Customers with SPILL lines on the Front of their T-Shirts, wood out number those wearing Sandles ( aka Flip-Flops ).. :cool: on the WEST Coast that is..

I guess on the UPside of things.. T-Shirts and Bleach Sales, wood be Up.. :rolleyes: yup AC has always bean kool wid me too.. ACRO.. nice guy.

4. Been there done that, so i'm not going back. Its so scary being in a server that's more deserted than cube graveyard itself lol.

Lool! well coke-a-cola vs Dr.pepper would be an interesting war to see.

5. Mreah east servers have always been like that...

6. -Llewcoch-

-Llewcoch- User

Hi Spearhead, loved your story - I have a noob on West Coast server but haven't been on in a good while.
    Thanks for sharing the LUV :)
    Hi to US West Coast EIC from GB1 VRU
    keep it lit

best
    -Llewcoch-
    GB1

7. I forgot to mention a little side note but i used to BK all day with a friend named Andrewshousha which you all know if you are devoted into DO wiki. He quit a long while ago :c if anyone of you guys know of him plz tell him i said hi.

hello to GB1 too :) my shmd friends switched to vru recently.. so i am quite lonely now myself.

8. ***HELLO AGAIN ALL***
    For those whose reading this, today is really my birthday! :D I got nothing to do besides play random games like CoC and LoL im not sure if advertising other game is friendly to BP but who cares its my bday bp should respect that, anyways the real reason im here is to say... I resign from my rank of chief captain, I have been less active on DO over the passing 1-2 months, Im turning 17 and going to be a senior this coming school year (4 days for me) DO has some new changes, if anyone caught me in some threads they would see me arguing against other people about hangerhall changes. I will stick around in the game to see whats going on now and then but don't expect to see me usa west everyday anymore. I may one day probably next summer come again to see the true DO and probably box or do something useless like chat with all my boosters on. But for now, I would like to say happy hunting out there space pilots may pallying bring many riches to your life, and end a war with a thumbs up.

GG SHMD and I ended alliance (they joined VRU) If I do see you in game again one day, I will possibly give you a hi-five.

BAI!

_*EVA*_ likes this.