MrSelfDestruct

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by MrSelfDestruct, Apr 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Known in game as ᙢᖇᔕᗴᒪℱↁᙓᔕ♈ᖇᘎᑕ☂ on US East 3. I've been an off and on player for more than 4 years now. This is my most recent come back to the game and I'm actually gonna be serious this time (there is nothing holding me back from no-life-ing this every day.)

I'm a long-time user of forums and image boards (I spent half of my time on the computer browsing between 4chan and other forums).

Even though I am still in college, I am an adept (well, used to be) computer C/C++ programmer with expertise in Windows and *nix. I am well versed in computer security and penetration testing as well, and I promise not to hack any of you (maybe).

My taste in music includes anything except rap, hip-hop, boy bands, and pop (and a few other genres that I can only name on the spot). I prefer to listen to any kind of electronic music, rock, metal, industrial and postindustrial, and jazz. My favorite bands include Nine Inch Nails, Godsmack, AC/DC, Nirvana, Eisbrecher, Rammstein, KMFDM, and Marilyn Manson.

I am more-or-less expertly skilled in image editing with Adobe Photoshop so feel free to PM me if you need anything done (I work for free but don't expect me to be your slave).

2. jackknife

jackknife User

Welcome to the forums

3. Appreciated.