My Name Is Caleb.

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ~®єηΣĜĎĔ~[ĜФÐ]™, Jul 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I 19 years old, i'm addicted to hero..erm..oh wait not that kind of meeting.

I started in 09 (different account )just after the transition of clients , i never actually played the old one because i was so new i had no idea of it until 2011!I've tried quitting DO many times because it's expensive...and so forth...so i've been on and off, i'm now UFE basicly ...+/- a few things.

I like heavy metal, i'm a meat head with half a brain and an aspiring billionaire.Helping those in need is my aim as well as protecting the earth.Hunting is awesome, if you don't understand it you won't.Fishing is heavenly,four wheelers are fun and God is great.

I have more life experiences than you'd think, i've almost died several times this year alone, on my death bed, i just said i'm too busy not now.I've almost froze to death (Closest i've came at least)one winter at work of all things and for minimum wage, in sleet rain.I've been so close to death i could have kissed it. I've suffered from extreme depression, 3 suicide attempts last year (i lucked out) as well as extreme anger outbursts which almost ended my first job.No more of that I assure you ;).

I believe i will be taking a shot a college next year when i am recovered fully.I quit my job of 2yrs in january of this year so i've been working full time since i was 15.:confused:I just got my GED 2-3 weeks ago.I failed at moving out on my own now i'm back living with my family.Taking another stab at life seems to being fairing, my dream is to own a classic muscle car and my goal is to be able to buy a brand new truck with cash and retire my parents to a beach house.

GodOfWar got me on my way to UFE status back in may of 2011 i was invited into ĜФЙ and we grew together from there now we are both basic UFE and i can't forget ol red, sir Redbull has flew a vengi since before they were cool and after still.I still remember seeing Green Fats on a flaming vengi in 2010 , sweetest thing i've ever seen.:D Here's to a few more good years!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  2. Welcome back to Dark Orbit RenEdge. I'm also apart of your clan as well. ~v~
    'Cept I'm VRU.

But damn that's a real interesting back story! :eek:

3. Yeah I figured it was you! :p and ty!