My story - tg90000_2

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by tg90000_2, Jun 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. tg90000_2

tg90000_2 User

Dear DO players,

I'm tg, a little kid from the middle Europe. More likely a former kid... So I grew up as my ship did right next to me. Slowly.
    So I'm really into three different things: Coding that I've been learning/doing for 5 years. Basketball that I've been playing for 15 years. And girls of course... :) for a long time as well.

And now, the game. I have such a weird nickname that I got to start with. The 'tg' came from a tag that I'd used as my first nick. The "9" was my jersey number that time. It was too short so I put in a couple 0s to get the 8 characters. So I started as tg90000 back in 2010, but soon failed building up that ship because I was 11 and didn't know anything about the game. So as I figured it out, started a new account, named it tg90000_2.

I played years on the Hungarian server, then went to Scandi 1. I made a couple friends there in the Hungarian community, and then - in the awesome cry clan - I got some friends from all over Europe soon.
    Many players moved from that server and it became totally extinct. I moved also, to global 2, where I've been playing for 3 years now.
    I've been active on forums since late 2011 with more than 7k posts. Unfortunately Hungarian forum just barely has players these days, so I decided to move here.

That's my journey so far. I always prefer fun over the game.

Take care and have fun! :)

tg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018