N.O.V.A. Galaxy Gate Weekend Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, May 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the N.O.V.A. Galaxy Gate Weekend. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Larrakin

Larrakin User

I don't have "feedback" yet but would like to know what the "Struener" Gate is.

• When the event is scheduled, there’s a possibility that the new N.O.V.A. Exchange Unit (N.E.U.) is dropping as a reward from the following gates:
      • ""Streuner""
      • Lambda
      • Epsilon
      • Delta

3. tibstar

tibstar User

KUIPER gate

Larrakin likes this.
  4. Larrakin

Larrakin User

According to the very poorly formatted FAQ (Paragraphs and spacing make it much easier to read an article), old NOVA will be given the new attribute, which of course is - They work in all gates not just aby.

Cost for NOVA is based on those who have botted millions of uri and have nothing else to spend it on.
    The average player isn't doing 4 Delta gates for a single NOVA that has stats based on very poor RNG.
    I certainly won't be doing 4 of them with an unknown random "chance" of getting a NOVA that has 2 stats that go together.
    Seriously what is the point of 1.5% increased range for pet combined with 2% evasion in gates.
    Funny thing is, this morning DO ran 4X Helix I believe in the hope players will buy URI to use on gates in the slim hope of getting a useful NOVA.
    --------------------
    IMO NOVA's should have 1 attribute, cost 50% less and return evocation chips if you get a duplicate instead of the all but useless 10k uri. This applies especially now as it can cost a lot of uri spinning gates to get a single random NOVA.

NOVA "energy", the time they remain active, should be upgradable - lvl 1 300,000, lvl 2 350,000, lvl 3 400.000, lvl 4 450.000, lvl 5 500.000. There should be an option to use Credits to speed up Regen, this would allow many established players to use some of the BILLIONS of credits they have nothing to buy with. Even newer players could benefit using credits to get a NOVA back in action faster.

The way in which NOVA's are obtained now, it is actually cheaper to buy them from the shop for 70K uri than run multiple gates

5. i did 3 delta gates it say you got Exchange Unit (N.E.U.) 126 but in
    Stock: it not give