Name's Wing Slasher

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by WingSlasher, Jun 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Greetings, my name is Wing Slasher. I originally started playing this game back in November 2009 and I quitted the game around 2012 - 2013. I vowed to never come back because this game boring with all the new updates and what not. As well the game being laggy and what not. After 2 years of not playing I wanted to check back see how much has changed. Definietly changed a lot, ever since I came back I saw that so many new updates were coming in and lots of crazy new things. In most cases I found them pretty stupid in all honesty. I still remember the time Auctions now refund credits when you lose or get outbid. I kinda found that useless now that auctions are now 5 times harder to win. But at least new things are added such as the new ships and designs in the auction, such as the Lightning Design for the Vengeance.

Now enough of me explaining my origin. I tend to be a nice guy around all people and sometimes like to be a silly A-hole around others for the fun of it. I sound myself that I'm kidding making sure I don't cause myself to be hostile towards other so if you ever see me talking to you in a sarcastic mean way, don't take it seriously. Normally I love to play games ranging almost anywhere. Anything that deals with shooting things and killing them. Such as Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Frontier. Even racing games like Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) and Blur. Since I'm coming back, trying get back into the game, I like ask for help just to get myself back on track. As well since with the new 3D update coming in who knows when, It would be pretty interesting to see it happen. I'm just hoping it'll be using the Unity 3D Engine I hope. If not hopefully my laptop can run it well.
    As you may have already noticed, I'm a brony, hence the Avatar and Signature. Now before you go hostile on me, AKA "Eh meh gerd a broni h8 so much h8. u is a feg kill urself. annoiny pone feg." etc etc. Know this, I don't wanna actually talk about anything from the show because I rather keep that to myself or discuss it with other members in the community or anywhere else on the internet where its more appropriate. Once you get to know me, you'll like me more. The name Wing Slasher is actually my OC I created back in 2012 and its been with me since that year. Around June 28 it came by. I also had the thought of using special characters but I haven't had the real thought of putting good ones in. I could use help if someone can, something that will support using the characters in Maxathon which is the browser I use now to play Dark Orbit.

When ever I play the game, I'm mostly just around the Upper maps killing BKs or SKs in missions trying to save up Uri and Credits for other things, as well attempting to get my PET 10 to level 8 to unlock the Level 3 Gear and Protocols. For now I don't plan on unlocking all the slots in my PET since I only plan on using it for Kamikaze, Auto Looter, Resource Collector and Cargo Trade. As well the useful protocols like the Pet Fuel Saver. Due to the amount of Uridium required, most people would recommend I should buy some Uridium. However, this game has taken so much of my time when I was younger I always had the thought of buying Uridium. But I NEVER plan to spend a penny on this game. Never have and never will. I will work my butt off for that Uridium. That's what I did for all of my things. I bought 2 Iris', Multiple 7900 speed generators, LF-3s, BO2 Shield Generators even my PET 10.
    Main reason I bought my pet was because I was getting jelous of people taking my cargo as well using their kami to assist in kills. Also for my Beta gate too. In all my life I have been working a lot to save up tons of Uridium. And so I did. Very slow progress and now I found out the Kamikaze is 100k Uridium. So I got lots of work to do. But hey, its the life of me.
    "I do what I can do and I do it best." - Wing Slasher

That's my introduction to this Forum. It feels good to be back.

2. Woona es best pone
    [​IMG]
    Glad to see an old time player, I came from the same year (possibly earlier, been around loooong before the graphics update c: )
    And careful with Kami there, takes a lot to repair a level 15 PET xD
    I have only used Kami during the Crazy Cube event, managing to earn 3x to 4x more Uridium than what it takes to repair the PET :>
    Have fun out there mate, and try to have a goal of finishing ALL the gates without touching your PET at all in it (He he, like me)
    Enjoy yourself out there mate, hope to see you around West :3

3. Actually Dashie is best pone.
    [​IMG]

I seen you around so don't worry. c:
    Also I don't repair my pet anymore because all I care is Kami for gates and cubes. Other than pallying in 5-3.

4. Nu
    Also, hooves or no hooves? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    And you're in VRU too? What's your name there :3

5. Hooves or no Hooves... Is that a trick question? No seriously I really don't know how to answer this. Dx

Yeah I'm in VRU. I should probably get a VRU signature.
    Name: WⱡŃ₲§Ĺ₳§HΞR™

6. Lmao, not a trick, it's.... huehuehe...
    Lol, see ya around mate xD

7. Hai. Welcome. I am not a brony, but I mean so what its a movie or whatever :p unless I missed it, what server(s) do you play?