Nano Vamp Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The design I'm proposing offers the ability to regenerate Hull Points and the Nano Shield by useing 10% of the damage caused by the ship.

The HP will be regenerated first and then the Nano Shield after HP isfull. at full.
    Only ships with less than 160 hp's may use this tech.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

So you heal while you shoot? Am I understanding that correctly?

3. So basically the already implemented Energy leech, but it recharges Nano too. No thanks!

cooljak96 likes this.
  4. VESPID

VESPID User

Yes, heal while you shoot.

5. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Overpowered, Ufe players would jump in smaller ships and wreak havoc and you wouldn't be able to touch them.

cooljak96 likes this.
  6. Oracle

Oracle User

Ehm.. an Ufe Spearhead would farm gates faster than ever before.Also Ufes would be indestructible with this, even in noob ships.

-1000 from me

-Oracle

Gb1

cooljak96 likes this.
  7. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

1. They already have this, it's called the Repair battle drone. Skylab technology.
    2. This is WAY overpowered. For every reason that has already been stated, plus some. The UFE players would dominate and everyone else would have no chance.

8. Stop giving Darkorbit ideas to make people stronger and cost more money for players. It already cost thousands of Dollars just to make your ship decent.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2014
  9. VESPID

VESPID User

I highly doubt any ship with only one rocket launcher and a max of 8 guns will be in any way overpowered considering the best ship in the game has almost twice as many guns......sheesh.

10. Tell that to the creators of Leonav

11. VESPID

VESPID User

I'm sure they agree with me.

12. Leonavs can be just as dangerous as goliath. And with premium + the double rocket damage that they have + the double ship damage they get in lowers. Absorbing HP for HP will be too much for anyone to handle. Infact. I faced a Nostromo 2 months ago who did over 120k damage per shot. 10% of that is from your idea about 12000 + the battle repair + energy leech and you basically have a ship that will never die.

13. VESPID

VESPID User

Well that won't happen with this idea, it is for ships with less than 10 guns and it is possible to limit it further.
    I'll just restrict it from the leo and aegis ships.

14. Sociopath

Sociopath User

We already have energy leech that does exactly this, not to mention the other repairing mechanisms (Actually I will mention them-battle rep bot, and aegis' abilities). The point is, this is just not needed.

15. VESPID

VESPID User

Perhaps for Aegis owners or people that want a temperary fix like battle repair bot that is all cool, but for those of us that want a design......This is it.

16. Sociopath

Sociopath User

Why not citadel, it doesn't do very much damage :(

17. I am aegis owner. And Leonav owner and spearhead owner. I rather not have this.

18. VESPID

VESPID User

You are welcome to not then...lol

19. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

This idea is bad, it would be worthless for someone in a small ship because they'd still get annihilated unless they were Ufe then this would be overpowered as they would be un-killable then, Leonovs are powerful and sometimes over-powerful as it is and there are Ufe Nostroms that hit over 100k as someone else pointed out.

20. VESPID

VESPID User

Well yea, that is why both of those ships are restricted by this design.
    please read the post and offer assisting suggestions instead of simple comments unless they are your last.....Thank you.