Nano Vamp Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

If you have to change and edit the idea so much then its bad for this game as most already knew, it's still overpowered if a Ufe jumped in a smaller ship or worthless to a newer player because their damage output is so low it wouldn't make a difference so the idea is worthless. I can't give assisting suggestions to a bad idea, only my input, this is your idea so you change and edit it.

2. Vespid, stop trying. This is a ridiculous idea. And just like every one of your ideas, it is only for the noob ships:eek: WHY?? What is your issue with the credit ships? Go hop in a phoenix if you like it, and stop trying to make dumb ideas to OP small, weak ships.
    Side Note: Your idea already exists. It's called the energy leech in the tech center. Try again...no wait, don't. please don't.

3. VESPID

VESPID User

Wow, you are all over the place with this post. Thank you all for your comments but if that is all you have to offer please stay away from my posts, I seek assisting suggestions from those that are capable of making them.

Thank you for your understanding.

4. Stop posting bad ideas. THINK IT THROUGH

5. VESPID

VESPID User

I do every time, please stay on topic.
    Thank you.

6. Sociopath

Sociopath User

Okay any idea that is restricted to ship types = not great. Also, nanohull is supposed to be hard to stack up on.

7. VESPID

VESPID User

I have come to realize that restricting is a necessary evil considering the overpowered comments, bad suggestions and constant spamming that occurs all the time and even sometimes after the restrictions.
    I also noticed the confusion card being pulled when no other real reason can possibly be employed...lol

Nano hull yea, for the bigger ships that don't really need it....sure, let it be hard.

8. Sociopath

Sociopath User

Instead of adding a completely new (and, lets face it, repetitive) mechanic, why not change energy leech?

...Which, right now, changes 10% of the laser damage into hp. That 10% could be changed depending on ship type, or be dependent on level, ep, etc.

9. VESPID

VESPID User

Because I already have this idea to nurture, I can't just throw it away or restart it to change the idea after posting.
    I do like your idea and will support it if you post it.

10. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Nurture- The process of caring for and encouraging the growth or development of someone or something

I don't see how this idea can grow any farther. After reading all 31 posts, only you like your own idea. Even the best innovators realize how bad an idea can turn out. Especially when they get feedback or see it in action. I'm almost 100% positive that if you were to see any of your ideas actually become a reality in the game, you would be just as upset as everyone else.

Before I go, I will leave you with a quote from Albert Einstein. As you may know, he made the equation E=MC^2, an equation that was used to demonstrate that a small amount of matter could be used to create a LARGE amount of energy. An atomic bomb is a clear example of this, which he helped discover and develop. 5 months before his death, he wrote a letter to President Roosevelt. In his letter, he pretty much said that he wished he never helped make the atomic bomb. The quote I leave you is from that letter:

"I made one great mistake in my life..." -Einstein

Make sure one of your ideas doesn't become on of your great mistakes in the game.

11. VESPID

VESPID User

The only reason I post these ideas is because there is a need for them beyond my own, just to make it crystal clear I am going to continue making and supporting these ideas long after any one of them is implemented.
    Here is to hoping this one will happen.

12. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

It won't.

13. ...this guy doesn't get it. I hope one day you will see the light Vespid, but that'll probably never happen. In the meantime, I know we don't have to read/respond to your posts, but I cringe every time I read one, and respond in the hope that you will see something worthwhile. Use energy leech, see how it works, and think more about how your idea could ruin the game. Btw, -1

14. VESPID

VESPID User

Lol....
    I get the impression that none of you guys realize what ships will be assisted by this design.
    Feel free look for yourselves.

15. Yes, we all realize that this is for every ship that sucks. Why bother then? Go make an idea for fe users, not for credit ships to better themselves.
    Here's my idea for you. Look at your posts and see all the negative feedback compared to the positive feedback and think about why that is.(I know it's hard)

16. VESPID

VESPID User

My ideas can be employed by basic Fe users, including this one....lol.

17. A basic fe user is smart enough by that time, to stay out of ships with less than 10 guns. WHY? Because they're better. Plain and simple, and straight cut.

18. VESPID

VESPID User

In time a Fe user may want to use a better armed small ship if the option should present itself.......Here it is!!!

19. A better armed small ship. Am I the only one finding anything wrong with this phrase? Credit ship=noob ship. Uridium ship=good ship. You wanna fly a credit ship? Be my guest, but it better be crap, cause a nostromo regening its health like an aegis isn't cool.

Why do you think this game has a variety of ships???

Why don't we all just have a pnut that can morph into whatever we want, and have however many laser and generator slots and abilities as we see fit? Lol no.

20. VESPID

VESPID User

I'm not much of a Nos fan but I'm sure there are some out there and I really have no problem making it stronger for them.

The variety isn't bad but the option to improve the weaker ones for those that want it should also be addressed.