[GI] Need help finding a couple things here

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by shєpαrd, Dec 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shєpαrd

shєpαrd User

I was wondering if I could be directed to a location here on the forum that tells what exactly I can receive out of the green, red, blue, apocalypse and obsidian booty boxes. There has to be chart, but I apologize I cannot find them on here :( If someone has a link, I can follow I will sure add it to my bookmarks :) Thank you!

2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi shєpαrd,

You may want to bookmark the FAQ index instead. I think all of those (except for the contents of the Green Boxes) have a thread listed in the FAQ Index. https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/faq-index.776/

I do not think we have a list of the contents for the Green ones but this one lists some info about them and the other boxes as well. LINK In the FAQ index, there are links for the Red & Blue boxes as well as the Apocalypse and Obsidian boxes too.

Do you have any additional questions on this?

3. shєpαrd

shєpαrd User

Hey thank you very much I appreciate you :) Have a Merry Christmas.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.