[SC] Need some advice regarding the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FalconHawk35, May 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys, I have played DarkOrbit around 2013-2014. I've quit playing around that time and I recently came back to the game. I've seen that many new features were added (as expected) and at this point I'm not quite sure what to do, how to move.

I got all my drones as Iris via auctions and I keep getting LF3s and shields as much as I can. Beside that I keep collecting palladium and therefore trying to build a gate.

As far as I've learned via in-game chat, I need to keep building and finishing zeta gates (preferably on double days) to get Havocs, log-disks etc.

Beside that, can any experienced player suggest me things to do? I keep doing my daily quests for uridium. Which path should I follow as a new (I guess) player?

Thanks in advance!

2. DM me on discord- Goose#1390

3. The game is killed and dies, in general it is a "waste of time". Poor maintenance, bugs, use of forbidden software and their tolerance = out of the game of fair players! However, the hope that something can change is not yet dead ... at least a game I suggest you do the daily missions and actively participate in extraordinary events - a nice game!

4. get level 17, do quests for "prometheus" lasers and assemble a kit, then you will have good damage and it will become easier to play

ХЕКАТОМБА likes this.
  5. Can you tell me more about these prometheus quests and 'assembling a kit'?

6. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Stick to the global pve sever you will stand more chance on there.

7. Last edited by moderator: May 18, 2021
  8. Youre main activity to progress with the biggest players in the game you might want to concentrate in the BL maps to get the rinusk you need for upgrades and buildable items in the assembly. Do all group gates as often as you can like the Infection Gate. Do the best you can and get as far as you can in the Eternal Gate (must build the eternal cpu chip in assembly). Do your dailys as youre doing but also check and do all the objectives that you can as well. Hope this helps nooblet!

9. PacificNW

PacificNW User

find a different one. one that works

10. Thanks for your message, at this point I don't know what to do with my Uridium. Should I save it for buildable items or should I buy log-disks to have skill points? My first aim is to have 24 skill points so I can shoot thicker lasers haha. Which lasers should I try to build? (Many people said prometheus or whatever its name is) I have never been to BL maps so all I need to do is to go there and kill every alien? I also don't know Infection and Eternal gates if you could enlighten me about them it would be great. Thanks again <3

11. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

only need 21 player points for fat lasers

12. Correct but I also want to have that shield improvement before the fat lasers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.