New Auction Feedback

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Oracle, Feb 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I agree! Someone I knew worked hard killing endless Cubes and BK's just to get enough Uridium to buy that ship he likes so much (I don't know why) the Citadel, now its for credits, These ships will get just like the regular designs in the current Auction, cheap and worthless. DarkOrbit has tried to help with this Auction improvement and people wants more out of them, they already lost money for the "Skill designs," now you will see everyone flying a Spectrum using the ability as soon as someone uncloaks on them, :D

2. wow you are right about the spectrum...... its not gonna be the same... but its once a week for 1 day? so that means 24 designs would be distributed to semi ufe or newbies cuz basically almost all the ufes have that design....

3. Thought they making the trade for newbies and noobs how can any of them actually affort anything in trade they got no chance since players like me would easy outbid them with the billions of creds we have so this trade isn't helping the new players etc but I will reserve judgement until its up and running for a month and it would probably take them another 8 months to get sort the bugs etc out.

4. it will be sure tough for newbies to won anything in it but they will have a hope that if they save credits they can win its not impossible as saving credits is lot more easy then saving uri (in first 2-3 months price will be surely very high but after some time it will go down it like when repir bot 4 come in auction)

5. plaku

plaku User

I hope they can put some pet gears and all drone formation in daily basis too,
    I was really hoping for drone formations , please dark orbit take it into consideration.

About the interface of the auction itself : 1st we dont like seing others player bid ammount
    and second the time its not moving on the bid its static so we have to refresh all the time in order to see how much time its left for the bid to end. This last one is in my opinion very annoying as u dont know unless u refresh unlike the current auction

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  6. whoeva

whoeva User

I believe the time not counting is a product of it running on an accelerated time frame to enable people to test the daily and weekly auction. I'm sure when it is implemented the timers will work as the current auction does.

Agree with your comments though. No to seeing how much the other player has bid. Yes to adding drone formations and pet gears/protocols.

One good thing is you get the credits back as soon as you are outbid rather than having to wait until the end of the auction.

7. Maki

Maki User

designs and ships doesn't make them better players ;)

8. fe goli and fe ageis has a big differnce ships help a lot

9. It does say on official announcements - · During certain events you will also find special Event Items in the auction house. What you think that could be? Elite boosters maybe

10. no drone formations ? why didn't it say everything except lf4 Hercules and havoc ?

plaku likes this.
  11. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

We shouldn't be able to see the bids from other players, Lf4's should've been in the auction.

12. plaku

plaku User

exactly they said everything we buy with uridium we should be able to find it on auction especially the drone formation and pet equipments.

13. I think it should be level related.
    For example you can not bid on certain items until you have reached a certain level.
    For example if you have stuck around long enough to reach level 16 then you can bid on elite designs.
    Level 18 you can open the bid on modules.
    20-21 you can bid on Aegis and such.
    It does burn some for us that have paid for elite items only to have them offered for free.
    It is a good idea but stings some thinking about that 250,000 Uri for a design haha.

14. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Level 21 to bid on an Aegis, I hope that was an example but level restriction is a good idea.

15. Yes I think that would be fair to the players who work at it.
    It seems that if you do the new quests system you can be well on your way to that point as I passed it last week with the new quests.
    I guess its 5% tax on the team members for awhile now :cool:

16. I have to agree with HELIOS. If they are going to have chance elite items like LF4....and the three new elite ships and their designs, then I was hoping to see drone formations too. I can understand why no drone covers, as those are highly sought after and harder to get than an LF4 technically....Other than formations being left out , and pet gear, it seems fine...oh and seeing those bids as ppl have said -_-

17. 2bh im happy with what they have got so far gives noobs alot better chance

18. I Agree that they need to get rid of the fact you can see the max bids, this will make it IMPOSSIBLE for noobs to get lucky and build their ships with credits. I also wish they would put the 75k Uri Formations into the auction. i do not think the 100k uri formations would be very fair to put in, because then everybody would have the best of the best without having to use uri and work hard for anything...

it takes away all their chances, other players will see how little they have in credits and just out-bid them

Last edited by moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  19. Thing I'd like to see added:
    • Drone Formations
    • Booty Keys
    • P.E.T. Gear
    • P.E.T Protocols
    I'd also like to see items that become available on MHH added into the Daily Auction, but only for the duration that they will be in-store.

Overall, I am impressed with the new Auction system. I was surprised to see listings for the current bid amount, but I am not bothered all that much about it. In fact, I'm happy to see it. I'll be able to keep track of the price items go for, so I'll know approximately how much to save up before attempting any bids.

I'd like to thank the DarkOrbit team for this update. I am really looking forward to seeing it released on the live servers,

Oracle, hellseeker685 and plaku like this.
  20. plaku

plaku User

next question is when is it coming online , and if they will consider our feedback or not