New Auction Feedback

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Oracle, Feb 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thats Right.. Imagine this. . Every MMO on Every Server would Take my Avatar.. for just One Day..
    It Would be a Ak AK Ak-Attack event..
    then What would make Me Special

Nuttin.. Just One Pretty Face that Anyone could load up.. but it happens, so If you want to Be Different, ok.. but it wont Last forever, especially once Others find out that New Stuff is Commin up.. the Old Stuff, loses it Value

Where Did you Think "Used Cars" come from..
    They were not made in a Different part of the Universe, they just lost their Charms.. Lucky, I guess for those that Waited to Own one.. for less.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  2. I have a question,

How do I purchase large amounts of Xenomit now with this new auction system?

I use to be able to go to the auction/trade section and get 10k of Xenomit when I wanted to. Now I see no option to do this accept to purchase a mere 100 at a time. This will take forever!!

Peace :cool:

3. Thats a New one on me.. If I could just purchase Xeno more than 100pcs at a Time I would like to know HOW.. especially at 10k a POP..

Please if it happens again let me know.. or Its Trolling 4-5 for cargo for me.

4. Use to be able to go on the old action/trade and go to the Xenomit and rather than bid we could just buy it out rite. If you wanted 10k Xenomit you buy it. But now there is no option to purchase it other than 100 units at a time or what ever it is now..

Takes forever to get enough to go out on a good hunt.​

My wish list is ... Bring it back!!

Peace :cool:

5. I got it.. Thanks for Spelling it out.. lol..

I never thought of Buying Xeno.. Such a Tightwad.. I am.

Ive been saving it since I forgot and Left my Targeting CPU on.. after a Bout with the Gamma Gate Prots.. now Im back up to 170k.. after months of Cargo Thievery and Dumping my Targeting CPU..

6. Over 3 years playing, I leave my targeting guidance on by accident about once a year or so....and have to start over....hate it hate it hate it...Need a warning light or something :(

Sorry ot....Go new ships in trade !...you WW's have had your fun with them...time to let the masses try them out.

And don't worry WW's.....with your 45 upgraded LF4's on your ageis, or however many you and your pet can hold...you all should still win ...I hope lolz.