New Auctions feedback thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Juturna, Feb 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well some of new auction good, but really really hate that u can see what people have bided, not a smart move there dark orbit, I think that is the biggest mistake, do I like seeing elite citadel or any elite ships on auction after spending money on mine NO not really, will it mean big clans with large credit balances will have all advantages, what do you think, course it will. lose the showing of bids first and foremost, and seriously think about how much most players have spent, I know you want to encourage new growth of players, but remember the players who stuck with this game though some self made grim times
    Gi-roguetrooper GB1 GB2

2. The most this garbage new system has done is prove there is a credit hack or still a bid system hack. For the 2nd time i had to report a player for his ridiculous bids.

couple days ago he had 200mil on 50 cloaks and all of the boosters. Might i add he's lvl 15 and i killed him with no clan tag.

Now he bids 1,500,000,000 on all of the skill designs, and 350mil for all the ammo.

This game is a disgrace. I am finishing the requirements for this 4th kronos, moving to mmo, and basically quitting. No more money or time is being put into this hell hole.

Whoadizzle4XX and cupu.gan~thd1 like this.
  3. TyValor

TyValor User

I like the filter options! (Another handy filter would be to select items I am bidding on for this auction).
    I like the simplified listings.
    I like being able to filter the history by auction time and type.

I am undecided about making some items available in the Daily/Weekly options that were currently unavailable. Especially items that users paid money for.

I do not like the visible bids!!!
    I do not like the mail feature when I have been outbid. Perhaps this can be turned off, I have not looked. I can check the auction screen to see if I have been outbid.

Thank you for taking the risk on making a change! Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback!

TyValor

4. REMOVE THE VISIBLE BIDS.

p.s, it's nice seeing 1 billion credits bid on a solace design XD

5. we have a brand new player bidding 1.5bil on all of the skill designs.

6. I like the new auction interface but overall this is a bad update.

Remove the Highest Bid column - This completely ruins the auction.

Make the bid page live - Having to refresh is a pain since the page(s) take forever to load. Lets see your jQuery/Ajax skills BigPoint devs!

Don't send mail on outbid/Item won - This will flood the mailbox(which works half the time anyways) with messages that are easily viewed in the pilot log.

Being able to view the highest bid is the biggest problem. Auction was fun and even profitable for us noobs not knowing what others have bid. This needs to go ASAP!

BigPoint I really hope you listen to what the majority of the feedback is saying and you update soon!

-=AnaSazI=-

cupu.gan~thd1 likes this.
  7. wait, if you can't see the highest bidder then it's not an auction... don't whine about it

8. I am totally for the removal of the email alerts.
    If a person bids a lot the system will probably overload.
    I get mail from clan members through out the day sometimes and I am wondering at what point the box will be full and not accept anymore mail.
    I am not sure on the limit the mail box can hold.
    It seems a lot of waist of space that could be used elsewhere in the server.

The good features is the ability to see just the items I want to bid on.

9. The only thing I hate about this is when you get out-bidded you get mailed saying so, if you bid on quite a lot of items you get spammed with messages, it would be quicker to just refresh the page and check for yourself if you're winning.

10. Not all auctions show bids. And considering this game has so many botted accounts and hackers it's completely unfair.

Speaking of hackers, someone whispered me to check the profile of the 1 month player with over 20bil credits put into auction so far. They banned him :p

11. lol they banned him already?

12. Okay,
    I am highly suggesting a opt out button for the email system.
    We should be able to click no to email alerts.

13. Azsassinz

Azsassinz User

Bring back the blind auction back and even best do not list the highest bidder name to make it more mysterious and exciting. Now the newbies wont be able to win auction cause there will always be troll outbidding everyone else. Add drones formation into daily or weekly auction.

14. there's a guy bidding for aegis 4.5b & aegis elite 3.5b & he a lvl 1 guy??? WTH

15. report him, it's the russian credit hack users.

Edit: by chance are you playing on GA1? lmao cause i see that same exact bid going on which i reported him and told them to start checking the damn bidders.
    yeah they banned him and a few others. All you have to do is report them check in an hour or 2 and they get banned.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  16. wow now what the hell are we going to do now?? How is a basic space pilot with like 14 hours have more then 8 billion credits winning these new auction items?? Are you seriously saying he got them legit? Give me a break, ban these fools because they are cheat, no way is this legit... way to make it even more fun for cheaters to cheat the crap outta us. I dont care about them cheating Cheat Orbit, I'm saying they cheating us honest players who've been loyal for over 5 YEARS, not 7 hours!! get this crap straight

17. They banning a few of them, but that's if we report them, i don't see them doing their job and checking themselves. About time BP fired the DO team and hired a new one.

cupu.gan~thd1 and Whoadizzle4XX like this.
  18. I was hopeful at first, but I've come to the conclusion that the auction house currently sucks. If the intent was to help newer players out, the development team completely failed.

1. Garbage was added. I really don't need a new ship or design. Noobs really won't benefit because the only good item for them is the aegis and the bidding price on that looks to be beyond conception. Add everything that you said you would add and stop beating around the bush. I certainly don't see all uridium items. All I see are ships going for 10 billion.

2. You can see bids. This has driven the cost of every item to insane proportions. I can't win anything for less than 10 million credits now. Thus, it's even worse than it was before.

3. Weekly and Daily bids suck. This will just prolong the bidding frenzy. Thank goodness you added trash items for weekly and daily bids.

4. If you only add the PET and certain products during an event, the price will be even higher. I literally logged in, saw a bid for 10 billion, and logged out. If there is a special event the credit costs will probably soar even higher. I bet we will see 100 billion during a special event.

19. Sporkk

Sporkk User

@ the second and third statement: they did that so it would make it more like a real auction and the thing where it automatically assigns you a price to pay is also to make it more realistic.

Also everything only cost so much because they really want you to buy with Uridium and spend you real cash, rather than be able to get it a way easier way by just bidding. All the new things they put in the auction originally they just wanted you to buy at first, so i think we should be grateful we even have an alternative to getting these things rather than just having to buy them for real. If someone really wants it, they will put forth their time and credits into buying whatever it is they want. :confused:

so like, just [​IMG]

but I'm just over here like [​IMG] yeah ! New auction house alright !

I also love the fact that you get your money back right away if you get out bid, makes things so much better. And the filter function is really nice too. :D

20. There are indeed pros & cons for the New Auction House system. However, the bids should have been kept hidden.

Yes, normally when you bid in most auctions you can see what you are bidding - however that is mainly for things in real life where you pay real money & not silly credits in an online game.

Furthermore, there are things in real life called TENDERS or TENDER BIDDING. This is a process where SEALED BIDS are placed (that is bids placed for something which are sealed so no-one knows what has been bid). This was the process that was in place previously & quite frankly, it should have been kept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.