New Auctions feedback thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Juturna, Feb 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Øмєga

Øмєga User

why did u even open this . u never even care what the players have to say .. we said we don't want to see what anybody else's bid is //didn't listen/ u said all uridium items // well not all of them r there ..and I'm ufe ..but guess what since all this stupid useless updates .there are now many more glitches.. most visual glitches.but anyway..why would u care ..

2. There is so much we could say to the right now, and they don't care, they just want our money, and they support the cheaters while giving them new things to cheat with, and that's a fact. now they want everyone to bid and see what others bid? most i'm seeing are hackers.

a basic space pilot with 11 hours played has 14,000,000,000 on the aegis ship? and has 7.5 billion + on the elite design? PLEASE!!!

3. Lol. This update was suppose to make free players stand a chance... but all it really did was make prices go up even more.

4. Sporkk

Sporkk User

Yeah ...

5. Lol not only did they go up, they also showed the ridiculous bids, was enjoying the 350mil ppl tossing down on 50 cloaks and the 60mil ppl put down for 10 cloaks. had no idea people bid 15-20mil on x2. and don't get me started on boosters.

cupu.gan~thd1 likes this.
  6. Yep, you're 100% correct. Good to see the "Team" didn't take any business management courses. I always knew it but wasn't really sure, but now I know. Good to see the effort to remove free layers going strong... Pffft!!

Peace :cool:

cupu.gan~thd1 likes this.
  7. like.ore

like.ore User

1) Is there an option to disable email alerts? Interesting that this was not seen in testing as super annoying - the blinking email light and overflowing inbox with endless clicking on delete button...

2) In the History->Filters I would like a filter that shows only my own winning bids. to see if I have won.

3) In History->Select Auction - when selecting any other, but the last auction - on my FF scrollbars disappear and I cant scroll down to see the bids.

4) In auction History - language seems to jump around at random. My language is english. The item names were in German at some point, and now they are in some language like this: "Özel Öğeler", "Silahlar".

You could add an option to vote for things to change and suggest new changes with a limited number of votes from each player. I have seen it on some sites.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  8. Sporkk

Sporkk User

@ The first statement, I think they should just remove the mail from the hourly bids only they are convenient to have for the Daily and Weekly. But they are just overwhelming when your bidding on hourly things. :confused:

@ The second statement, yeah ... I have the same problem.

9. they say they make Game easy for New Players Or Free-Players or that spend very low money or just like me that buy only premium but the truth is they made game more hard now.Bigpoint i hope you go bankrupt someday and You had to sell Darkorbit...

10. wow what players bid. just dont see how they all that much creds. I have been playing for some time now and had about 100mil. i think things need a cap.

11. for the developers the auction can not handle last minute bids so many player wait to end, ie trying to get a deal, really shouldn't show bided amount and the server cant cope, twice now it wouldn't let me bid and low and behold my bid on next 24 hour slot,
    sort it out I should be able to get a bid in with 30 seconds to go,
    GB1 GB2 Gi-roguetrooper

12. Many players are using hacks such as the Russian Credit Hack dark orbit claimed to take care of. btw 100mil isn't hard. i can make it in a day. the ridiculous thing is the lvl 11s bidding 14 billion on an aegis and 7.5bil on a aegis elite design.

13. why did you think the bug is russian or how did you call it :D?)

14. xMrBx

xMrBx User

I DO NOT LIKE seeing the last bid.

Reasons-
    1-Drives price up! (And with credit hack, which the non cheating players don't use gives unfair advantage)
    2-Auction bullying (outbidding someone just cause you don't like them)

Also, I thought ALL Items would be on the NEW AUCTION.
    What about-
    1-Apis Drone
    2-Zeus Drone
    3-LF4 Laser
    4-Herc Design for drones
    5-Havic Design for drones
    6-Saturn Goliath, or many of the others

Is this just another case like has been stated before in this post of Big Point, and Dark Orbit not listening to its customers. It seems to me (since I've worked in customer service before)that the saying the customer is always right comes into play. Well?
    Why is it, that BP doesn't do what the people who play and support this game want?

15. lol why not make the game
    apis =1mil credits
    zeus=2mil credits
    lol this will more easy :p
    make all thing in auction (havoc drone hercule :p then what are gates meant for lol)

16. I like the new Auction house and seeing others bids. I just read you get your creds back if your out bidded thats not a bad deal for noobs on limited creds. When I started this game moons ago you didn't know who was bidding what and you lost your creds if you were out bidded which, meant starting all over.

I think it needs a help page on the actual auction site to explain all the tabs "clearly" the forum info is lacking clarity with abbreviations and such.

CCL

Ok, I bid on a Org.Veng and I bid 30 + mil and someone won it with 16 Mil "Really" lol, I think DO may have put a if someone is bidding stupid high on a low uri item DO might pass it on to the next bidder with a lower bid ? Is this possible Moderator ? If not someone needs to fix the math issues 30 mil beats 16 mil every time. Either way I got my creds back " I like that".

Last edited by moderator: Mar 10, 2014
  17. Actually, i'm quite glad these items you have listed, hasn't appeared onto the new auction house, it prevents cheats/hacker or whatever, from getting those equipment.

18. He has a nice clan leader....

19. lol 65 hours of play and bidding 2.5bil on ageis and 1.7 bil of ageis elite 1 bil on citadel wth

20. reboog21

reboog21 User

all my time of continuous high bidding so most lost, and did not bother bidding against me ever again has been tossed into the trash heap . Showing high bids has ruined my hard earned strategy
    best thing is the credits on a losing bid are not "reserved" in a holding pattern for the current auction to end but credited to your account immediately

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.