New Battleray update feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by -Äppiäinen-, Feb 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have tried to find this kind of thread, but what i saw, i couldnt find any feedback threads to this new battleray update. So maybe i should start this thread and say my opinion about tese new battleray changes :)

I really like that bp managed to decrease interceptor spawning ammount of smaller battlerays. Players can now finally to make battleray missions, because now players can't earn anything by using kamikaze to interceptors.

What i really didnt liked at all, was this new "deadly battleray". Why they have to exist in pvp maps? Npc's have never been before in pvp maps (except in random events, icys, referees and space football). If anybody else agrees with me, i would like to see these new battlerays in pirate maps (jumping between 5-1, 5-2 and 5-3). After that players actually can finally start to do missions in 5-1, because nowadays there is no-one playing in that empty map!

And this new deadly battleray is a "challenge"? what challenge is it called if even i can shoot that battleray alone with spearhead, having 100k shield and 180k hp? It's also extremely annoying, if multiple players start to shoot this npc: i loose always my mind, when i have almost killed that alien and then... suddently... player comes and start to shoot that npc.... "RAGEQUIT"!!!

quadruple (or how its even called :D) this new npc's stats (hp, shield, damage and rewards) and then i can see the real challenge incoming. at this moment i can just say that after i have done 50 dbr achievement, i'll never waste my time again to these aliens :p.

Darkomaani. likes this.
  2. All DO had to do was to respawn the BR in another location instead of in the same 'exact' spot. They are just making work for nothing. Make it a race to the BR...:rolleyes: Make it respawn in the 4 different locations at random, duh :eek: Imagine having to go thru the maze backwards :p to get to the other BR :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  3. pecanin

pecanin User

Just a big Saimon ...reward to match

4. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hi all :)

I've moved this over to the feedback area to fit in with the others, thanks for starting it -Äppiäinen- ^ ^

5. SauronL

SauronL User

They need to remove it from bmaps

6. Great job DO i believe its perfect the way it is.

as for battle maps there shouldn't be a part of space where aliens don't show up for something thats a hunter to wander into battle maps for 20 mins till it spawns somewhere else sounding like battlemaps becoming a challenge again. should not be easy to go to the hardest maps in the game and hang

once again great job DO

7. I think it's great that it spawns in a battle map. I nailed down 5 of them yesterday while I was boxing and I got some enemy kills from it as well since when It Spawns in the battle map,..it attracts the flies so to say. :)

8. It is no different than the Dem.... event.

9. Chevy1982

Chevy1982 User

The new set up is awesome!! So happy this is done, great job DO players are already coming back :)

Venom~kilzs likes this.
  10. SauronL

SauronL User

Welcome back Chevy , i just hope now they will remove rank points for inters and it would be a lot better

11. -Fleabird-

-Fleabird- User

I like it on BM, does it show up on 5-1 & 5-2 ?

12. No, it doesn't show up in Pirate maps :mad:

13. SauronL

SauronL User

lol thats a joke or what ? so they put brays in bmaps but no pirate maps ? lol -_--

14. What if we have them cordoned off in the corners of the maps with barriers like in TA or 5-x maps, and when you go up to them you get a prompt if you want to fight it. This could also be made so if you enter players can only shoot bray and not others? *maybe*

15. -Fleabird-

-Fleabird- User

thank you

16. I don't get your point? It is not a Dem...event. It is a Battleray

17. Love the Bray in the bmaps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.