New Calendar, recipes and Darkorbit Download Client Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Oct 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please leave your constructive feedback here for the new Calendar, the Flower recipes, and your experiences with the DarkOrbit Download Client in general.

Your Darkorbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. tibstar

tibstar User

Where is the last calendar with still 7 or 8 days left . I needed 5 more days to complete?

Also a mission has disappeared which i was waiting to complete as soon as i got the day Honour bonus for 30 hours today.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 16, 2020
  3. best devs that hole system nerfs realy

i dont play the download version now how the Petalled Quartz out pets in the normal browser stack on it and fly any more its realy nerfs cant set the pet not anymore on auto looter for the problem he stocks hole time on the crap flowers..
    wen you build a download version then build it also that only in the download version the flowers visible and not in the brower game

in stead of try to make so much as possible money with making Tons designs and selling for big money better waste your time on the real issues in the game

4. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

Why doesn't the download client save the language preference?
    It always takes my OS language, which I don't want.

TermiteFan likes this.
  5. D34mon

D34mon User

• Client is okay. I have issues with using Czech keyboard layout when using the hot-bar. I used to be forced to switch to English layout to even use the keys but now they work natively with Czech apart from the number 1 key.
    • When trying to set hot-bar keys for premium slots I can't assign the key F5 as it makes the client inbuilt browser refresh itself so you can't use F5 key.
    • When you have two tabs open(Menu and the Game), when opening a new tab in the menu say your pilot profile and you click back to the game window, it will move you to the new loaded window after it loads and pulls you out of the game window and this can get you killed.
    • On the last note some pages such as pilot profile take a long time to load for no reason.
    • The client is rather laggy compared to normal browser when dealing with a lot of NPCs stacked on top of each other.
    • You can't right click to set quality to low such as in normal browsers
    • Being forced to complete reCAPTCHA in the client is terrible. Not only does it not trust the client but it is laggy and just plain out is pain to use. When trying to redeem the latest code I had to redo the captchas for an entire minute.

That is about it from me and the stuff i've noticed with the client for the most part. I hope it helps.

TermiteFan likes this.
  6. My Household can't get new DarkOrbit Download client to operate. We download it but can't get on. My Husband has downloaded it several times and then deleted it because it wont work. Are there special computer system needs for it to work?

7. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

cant download client browser due to operating system which means cant access flowers and pet gets stuck trying to collect them when in autolooter so i have stopped using pet so i dont waste the really expensive pet fuel( used to be that when pet fuel was in bonus boxes you were able to collect more fuel than you spent but its now the other way round ) the only real place for pet now is gates ,cant tell you bout recipes coz cant collect petals so good luck with that no point buying uridium if cant spend it on pet and things because cant collect

8. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

All I can tell you is there's a 64 bit version and a 32 bit version, as for the client very laggy to the point were it freeze frames then you just log off and play the game were not to mention.

9. Client does do an auto-disconnect within a very small time frame (15-20 seconds usually) of no activity on client (like check browser which still needs to bring up a standard browser)
    Other than that I see no differences with using either firefox or opera.

10. The client only works on Windows machines. Maybe you have one with linus or a Mac?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.