New drone design?!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by «XION4», Jan 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. «XION4»

«XION4» User

Look..

This is new drone design?! Photomontage?!:eek:

2. dasti555

dasti555 User

LOL I hope no. :/

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Hahahahahah

That err looks interesting ...
    xD

4. Green Drone Design's and 2 New drone formations? Great just what we need... (sarcasm) :confused:

Oracle likes this.
  5. you made the vid didn't you? lol

Okapi32 likes this.
  6. EIC? Blue drones? VRU will love this drone feature, if it comes in green..

7. @Okapi32 even on the spanish forum they are talking about your video XD

8. If we were to get a new design, I'd guess it would be... oh wait.. I don't see it happening. And those drone formations were the ones DO thought of bringing out instead they brought out bat.

9. all of it looks fake 2 me 2 parts on the video it where his mouse pointer clicks for chat its well blow it and on the mini map he clicks bottom right to go top right in x1 map and all the stuff on the video is everything in the code that has not bin brought out yet

and on a side note hurcs used to be green be4 they was blue

10. hercs were never green, they were always blue, however, when drones were off you saw green lines instead of blue when you have full herc.

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

That is an aspect ratio problem with two different sized screens; the recording program thinks you are using one screen when you are using a different one instead, nothing to do with post capture-editing.

12. DatDino

DatDino User

Look up, it says gullible on the ceiling

chixonator likes this.
  13. Lol I had to explain that to GA1 players

14. Omega

Omega User

I'm not talking about only this .I know that's fake u can tell even when u switch configs ,I've seen it on you tube when u uploaded it,but I was mostly referring to the drone formation , they are always gonna come up with something . they are .from what I heard coming up with new drone formations I don't know how true that is .I'm still going through to find out if anything new is being implemented . not drone designs.I mean hopefully not ,

15. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

The two formations seen in that video have been around in the code since drone formations were first created, they just never came out.

Equally every single drone formation has co-ordinates for 12 drones, that doesn't actually mean 12 drones are going to come out :p

16. AXREKOULA

AXREKOULA User

this is very nice we are full we need more updates

17. DatDino

DatDino User

Don't you read anyone elses comments above?

It's fake -.-

-ynsmrblr- likes this.
  18. New ability designs?

19. Oh man, didn't realize this. EIC has the colors. Where is MMO and VRU color advantages?

20. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

even though I don't believe in 'color advantage'... ever heard about havocs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.