New Forums Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by RΣŦÙЯП-ΦF-§ŦЯЇŇG§HØŦ, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RõBéré

RõBéré User

A lot of the changes are mostly meant #1 revenue. The more you scramble around trying to find things and get an understanding, the more online time you use for boosters and the likes. The splitting up of the base was a biggie. And every change after that is mostly about revenue generation. You have taken away manual and auto-repair now. NOW, making players either wait for their shields to start coming back up for the use of either (manual and/or auto-repair), or force/coerce the player into having to get and use the Tech Center items. Log disk sales up??

2. Love new forum so far

3. I don't lke the new forums.

Can't log in from the forums. Making it harder for me to relog in.

Default settings are weird. Don't show Signatures when you first log in.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  4. i dont like it because i went from forum guru to forum greenhorn. think they forgot to update from the old to the new what our statuses were.

5. I know it's late but what I meant by this is that I lost all my prior Fan Fiction.

I also cannot post in the Official Forum Games section.

6. Joshyy4

Joshyy4 User

New forum looks nice!

7. I havet play for long time, and when I came on forum to ask something, I lose myself here, old forum was much better and easier to use. Now if someone can tell me where to write if I have some problems that I need to solve??? thx

8. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

General Issues

Once you get used to the layout I think you will find it much more user friendly, you get notifications every time posts on a thread you made / commented on, which is quite helpful.

9. ok thx, but tell me where to write if I have problems with ship??

10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Technical Issues

11. I love it !!!

12. Took me a little while of snooping around but have come to enjoy this new forum very much.

I find it easy to sort threw. Figured out how to set up my profile/information page here in forum.. very good.

**Note** You don't actually have to post anything to "watch / follow" a certain thread. Simply scroll to the top of the tread (example this page) and on rite side you see "Watch Thread" click that and boom!! every time someone posts to the thread you will see a number beside "alert".. hover your mouse over the number and you will see the list of posts and what thread. To cancel watching a thread go to top and click "unwatch thread" selection is automatically saved :D

Enjoy,

-FT

13. Yea same thing on old forums. Its called Subscription. If there is a thread you want to subscribe to, you click subscribe at the top of the thread.

Like I said before in this thread. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that you can't log in without having to go through the game. Which is probably why this forum is not as active as it used to be.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  14. I wonder if it's for purposely made hard to access different language forums, what is your in game language.
    It feels ridiculously stupid.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  15. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

During the maintenance there was a time where for a couple of hours they had the new style and had the normal way to access all the languages then at the end they removed it and basically turned it back into the 2013 forum but with a couple new features, such as a calendar, wow! So yeah, they've done it on purpose but as to why, who knows ...

All it's done is show how dead the English forums are without people from other languages such as yourself coming in regularly.

16. Well... cant stop me ... it made me just want to punish that smarty, who decided to implement that. :mad:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  17. SauronL

SauronL User

I like how new forum look, but i cant find any way how to access different forum , so its stupid without that

18. -_jegs

-_jegs User

I like it.Nice change.

19. You need to change your gaming language first to language, witch you wish to be language of the forum you want to visit.
    Then log in to forum, and it will open your profile there.

Personally i feel that it's stupid that i need to use this kind of tricks to get here.
    I hope that it's not some kind of way to limit our access to other forums, because i enjoy to discuss here.

20. I found problem...
    If you have created topic, before update, and you have added some links, witch redirects you somewhere else in forums, it wont work anymore, because all addresses are changed due to update.
    Actually this problem apply to all links witch redirects to old version of new forum adresses.

It's small, but i see it as a problem.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.