New Homebase Information

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Juturna, Nov 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juturna

Juturna User

Hello Space Pilots,

We are soon to have a new Home Bases, and here's a little information to assist you with any queries you may have...

What has changed with the new home base?

As part of the new home base the company stations have been split into different modules for Repairs, Hangar, Refinery, Company overview and Mission Control.

How can I use all the functions that were part of the home base before?

All functions are still available at the individual modules. Take a look at the minimap that shows you where to repair, sell your ore, or get new quests.
    How do I set up the new UI?

All buttons and windows can now be freely configured and moved using the "Config Mode" in the Settings menu. If you are missing certain bars after your first login with the new UI please "Reset" the configuration.

I'm missing some buttons in my UI. Where is the button for the Gate Jump gone?

Location based icons (e.g. "Use Jumpgate", "Trade Ore", etc.) have been moved onto the map and are only visible when they can actually be used to clear up space in the UI. Hotkeys, like 'J' for Jump, can still be used if you are close enough to the object in question.

Did you implement any changes on the pirate maps?

Pirate bases are too instable to separate the modules without risking minor cases of nuclear meltdown so they will stay as before.

I have too many windows open to see enough in a big PvP fight. Any help?

The "hide all" ('H' key) hotkey has been updated so that on second use only the windows that were previously hidden are shown again. Also, this setting will now be persistent, so logging out won't affect the windows shown.

Is there a way to comfortably access the chat window while in the middle of a fight?

Using the 'Enter' key you can now quickly focus and un-focus the chat window without having to use the mouse.

These will shortly be added to the FAQ Bible also.

Happy Hunting!

Originally posted 26.09.13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.