NEW LASER AMMO

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [Authority], Jun 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exactly lol not real. ok...i have another idea lmao...x4 and sab instead you guys are complaining about damage, x4 with your regular sab damage in 1/2...but x4 isnt for sale so something might have to change lol :)

2. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Not sure I follow, x4 + 1/2 regular sab? (1/2 CBO sab) or did you put 1/2 as 2:1

3. Ten times damage, dang. We already have times 5. That's without boosters. I destroy this concept with your own ammo in let's see you never saw it coming. Enjoy your screen of death/who shot you and your idea down.

4. We dont need more ammo we dont need to hit harder

Tarron likes this.
  5. basically if your hitting 10k x1's, you would hit 20k x2 and sab, correct? so it would be 40k x4. so if you use this new ammo you would do 40k base damage with an extra 10k of enemies sheilds coming to you.

6. silanyu

silanyu User

Before we have new ammo we need better shields. Sorry but I do not like it at all. The game is already over powered. Adding new ammo will just make it even more unbalanced. :(

7. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

So basically it's CBO + x1 damage (CBO= x3 + x1 sab)

I agree with you on the base of the game being overpowered.

8. silanyu

silanyu User

Lots of people are complaining about a new shieldd and they want new lasers. What the don't realize is a lot of new plaers can't really get far with all the ufe running around murdering everyone who isn't full bio and full lf4. If the come out with ships that have more hp like the citadel it would be fantastic along with new shields and possibly an update to be able to upgrade your ships hull itself like drones. With lvl 16 ship your ships hp would be increased by, lets say, 20%? or Maybe 1% per upgrade. Idk. I just don't like the idea of new ammo.

9. what you dont understand- if noobs have more shields and hp they will troll ufes and stay to take some dmg and then run.
    no one hold noobs from geting ufe status. play and you will get to it just like ufe that fly around maps have.
    what every one should understand. before many players had auto lock and more people whit autolock where running around and shooting everything then now ufes.
    it is simple, learn how to outsmart hunters dont cry how hard it is.

10. xGetawayx

xGetawayx User

Its sure better to do a Nuklear attack from x-1 in the Base and you get write the name and press FIRE... then the user will get down in 5 sek with 1,000,000,000 DMG :D :D :D

But now real, pls no new ammo

11. chixonator

chixonator User

i want a weapon that instantly destroys every npc and player in a map at the same time...

12. Clicka doom!

13. You do realize that's up to 200k with one shot of that? Plus 80k from x4 and 120k from rsb? That's a total of 400k+ (more with kappa booster and cbs dmg booster) you can do in a second. Plus rockets. And pet. Add some mines. Maybe a smartbomb. Ship? What ship? I only see a pile of burned, irradiated atoms.

chixonator likes this.
  14. -2 from me ... from x6 you reached x10 :eek: ? You found the magical formula to "go trough life skeeping life's periods" .

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  15. steviray

steviray User

-1 like ubers cant kill someone fast enough, people will die just from flyin tooo close to the laser turret LOL

ROULOUS___HELLAS likes this.
  16. I LOVE this idea, if this ammo could only be used against NPCS then i would OK it, but players we wuld be able to pop admins in there cop and ufo ships

17. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

You sir have forgotten UFEs can do this faster then any other type of player in-game there is. I think a Full bio UFE would have about 420k+ HP, so 20% of that would be at least 84k+, so a UFE goli with your idea would have 500k+ HP. Don't even get me started on a citadel! :eek::eek:

18. silanyu

silanyu User

SPSAT99 it was just a lil thought/random thing. I do think we need new shields first before we get new ammo and lasers. The max combo right now is 280k. That's not counting shared boosters plus CBS damage modules if you have any on that map.

19. ok good idea if this ammo is only for npc and when MvP event comes on what does everyone think of that?

20. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.