New LoW Gate Info

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by chixonator, Sep 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. chixonator

chixonator User

Ive just solod the LoW Gate by killing every single npc until they stopped spawning and calculated the total uri, ep, honor, creds, rank points, and the total amount of each npc and the amount of waves.

The results

Without activating any beacons and just flying around the map killing all npcs until they stopped spawning then activating the beacons and killing the rest of the NPC's i earned:
    Note: after killing a certain amount of an npc another wave will appear, 4 -5 waves will appear for every npc.
    reward amounts will change depending on Bio, designs, boosters, and event company rewards.

Total Uridium: (with no bio) 20556

Total Ep: (with no boosters, design or bio the ep would be) 5,215,000

Total Honor: (with no bio, designs or boosters) 13,628

Total Credits (with no bio) 25,210,000

Total rank points: around 2,500

If you kill all of the vagrants the century falcon spawns add these to your totals:

90,000 ep
    120 honor
    450,000 creds
    240 uri
    30 rank points

NPC AMOUNT / # of WAVES

without activating any beacons:
    4-5 waves of every npc after killing a certain amount: example- if 12 vagrants spawn another 10 - 12 will spawn if you kill 9 - 10

after activating 2 beacons another: 5 waves of hooligans

after activating 3rd beacon another: 4 waves of convicts

after activating the 4th (last beacon) another:
    1 wave of ravager and convicts together

after killing a certain amount 1 more wave of convicts will appear and 2 more waves of ravager

at the same time the century falcon will appear and when it gets next to you it will spawn 25 - 30 vagrants

TOTAL NPC AMOUNTS AND TOTAL REWARDS FOR EACH NPC GROUP

Hooligans - 49 - 1,960,000 EP / 1568 Honor / 6,125,000 Credits / 3136 Uridium

Vagrants - 37 - 111,000 EP / 148 Honor / 555,000 Credits / 296 uridium

Outcasts - 46 - 276,000 EP / 368 Honor / 1,380,000 Credits / 736 Uridium

Corsair - 30 - 180,000 EP / 240 Honor / 900,000 Credits / 480 Uridium

Marauder - 51 - 306,000 EP / 408 Honor / 1,530,000 Credits / 816 Uridium

Convicts - 34 - 680,000 EP / 3400 Honor / 7,480,000 Credits / 5100 Uridium

Ravagers - 39 - 702,000 EP / 2496 Honor / 6,240,000 Credits / 4992 Uridium

Century Falcon - 1,000,000 EP / 5,000 Honor / 1,000,000 Credits / 5000 Uridium
    with
    Vagrants - 30 - 90,000 EP / 120 Honor / 450,000 Credits / 240 Uridium

Total NPC = 317

2. nice... just takes to much time to kill all of them. best way to make uri there is to kill only falcon.

3. chixonator

chixonator User

none of its worth it if you can solo a cube, i can kill 5 cubes faster then the falcon

4. Very helpful info for people who cant solo cubes and/or just like to chill off player filled maps.

chixonator likes this.
  5. chixonator

chixonator User

yea :)

6. fatalalexx

fatalalexx User

Hi,

Very interesting ! Congratz ! But I have a question, someone knows how to make CF don't shoot you ? I know how to make others aliens go to the middle but, when i want to make CF don't shoot in order to kill him with X1.... i have never succeeded

If someone here as already kill him with this tip ?

7. ShockWave-

ShockWave- User

chix help me with low gate

chixonator likes this.
  8. chixonator

chixonator User

it is a bug/ cheat that they are exploiting

9. u can kill 5 cubes in 8mins lol my record for falcon and thats sab and job ammo

10. if you finish the gate do you have to wait X number of minutes before doing another one?

11. chixonator

chixonator User

not currently but they said in (might have been producers blog) that they were thinking of a 6 hour cooldown because of all the people that are abusing the glitches in it.

-=-={Footy}=-=- likes this.
  12. ahhh oki, also how long did it take you to finish it?

13. chixonator

chixonator User

a while, since i killed every single npc in the gate

14. Took me ah, over 5 hours in a vengi. Haven't done it in a goli yet.

Edit:
    Did it in a Goli avg uri earned per hour is 3500. Got all the NPCs, but the Century Falcon. .

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  15. Just leave it alone who is it hurting ay??

.●RΛΙΝ●. likes this.
  16. NemJones

NemJones User

man theyre really changing the game

17. fatalalexx

fatalalexx User

LoW gate has been updated ... :)

18. chixonator

chixonator User

Yes its been updated now :eek:
    now you cant kami and everything is 3x harder, but gives 3x the reward.
    im lazy atm :rolleyes: maybe ill get to it someday, but if you wanted to know what the rewards of something would be now, just triple it.

SauronL likes this.
  19. Also add that you need atleast 3 people to run the gate, and you can not warp ships in there anymore.

20. 5 hours or death to do a gate, sounds like a long time to me. Is there anything extra given for completing the gate or is the internal rewards all you receive?