New Merge and more...

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Honoured-GR[Ŧκø§], Oct 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Most of the servers are inactive ( I'm playing since 2011, so a map with max 10-15 players is empty to me) ,i suggest darkorbit team to merge more servers together, like all europe servers in 1 etc. More ppl=more fights. Right now 80% ppl botting and doing trains , they dont fight back at all they just running gates.
    Most of ppl botting because new updates are too much expensive, the game is dying and alot are stoping because of this, bigpoint do something that older players can come back also new players have a change to play the game, add more quests with better rewards not just some uridium, rework missions at all, daily/week missions are terrible for example, recreate jba ( U don't need real money for rewards, there are a lot of ideas for ingame rewards)...

We don't want new updates every 6 moths that change all the game ( like promethus etc), do something for your community, if no one play at the end it is going to close.

Thanks for your time reading my ideas.
    From and old player <3

Raw likes this.
  2. AVIT

AVIT User

i dont want anther merge ,,game was ruined and is deserted because of them ,another merge wont solve anything ,there will be just more botters on maps ,stop people botting is the real answer to get the game active again ..its no fun and meaningless ranks when its full of bots

Raw likes this.
  3. A new merge right now will over crowd some servers, there are too many bots.

4. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

I agree, I have a small account I've been trying to build on your server and trying to do anything in 1bl is near impossible. Aside from the normal bots and trains monolopizing Mindfires, we now have "mini trains" all over the map doing Invokes.

It really isn't fun trying to play legit these days.

5. Well i know from xp how it worked on some accounts last time, pretty much broke my main account.
    Worked just fine before merge and since BP brought out this so called client!!!

6. My clan takes over the mindfire sometimes, and there's always a train doing strokelights, the 1bl stroke is in such a bad spot to run into train. And do you mean GA1 for my server?

7. So many players abusing cheats not only trains it's unreal that BP doesn't do anything about them!!!
    Merge would only show players that the game is really on it's last legs.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
    DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  8. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Yes GA1. I don't know the names of the clans but their tag has # in them (there's 2 or 3 of them I think) and why would you need a train to do strokes?
    The clan I'm in (Grim Reapers) is all but inactive and finding a new one is all but impossible as no-one uses Global. I've actually PM'd you several times ingame and got no reply.

9. I keep chat down often, it either doesn't work or its empty. GR died when FT passed, they have war with my clan now because of some ignorant members not know their place. English chat is dead on GA1.

10. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

GR died when FT passed - Yes, he was the glue and is missed.
    Maybe I could mesage you in game, have a chat in discord or TS?

11. Yeah you can hit me up on discord. DreamDemon#5567 I don't wanna hijack the thread, but I can't go to your profile on here, says limited lol.

12. If there was an another server merge, that would mean that the developers would have to make 3 new companies to balance out the amount of players currently active.
    But only for the exception that they have to be level 24 in order to join and lose 100% honor instead of 50%

13. jayherbo

jayherbo User

PVE chip< all servers':D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.