New/More Slots for the Quick Bar

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Silvanito, Jun 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. completer

completer User

PLEASE, use the scroll part of mouse. You can make the Quick bar 3D and let it be rotated like a wheel using that. Then, when you're fighting and you want to switch to something else between 1 and 9, you just use the scroll to rotate the quick bar which changes your between 1 and 9 selection. You can make this quick bar rotate probably up to 4 times around which definitely makes it where you can faster select what you want in your fight. I hope I get a great reward for this great idea, haha.

Also, what's needed is a lock function so that nothing moves that you don't want to move because I try to use stuff not in the number slots when fighting, too, but it's more difficult when the game acts like I'm moving them instead of actually using them from where they're at.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. very useful

ty for this guys. it was really a pain before to manually switch stuff.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 18, 2015
  3. Kinda of annoyed that this isn't available to free players. If 20 slots wasn't enough for premium players, then why in the hell do you think 10 is enough for non-premium players?

4. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

so what do nonpremium get? I'm free 2 play so no premium

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  5. Nothing ;-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.