New Quest FAQ

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by APOLLO[SKE★], Jan 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello Space Pilots,
    I have Seen alot of Questions about the New Quests so here are some Common Questions I have answers to!
    Where Can I find these New Quests:
    On the In-Game Page in your X-1, X-4, X-5, and X-8 Maps their is a "Building" With a Exclamation Point on the Mini Map:
    [​IMG]
    When near the Building another Exclamation Point will Highlight:
    [​IMG]
    Click on it and scroll through the Quests
    When away From the Building it Will No Longer Highlight:
    [​IMG]
    What Happened To the Old Quests:
    They were Offically Removed from the Game
    What about if I currently have an Old Quest Accepted?
    You Have Until March I believe to Complete it or else it will be Removed
    Why Have my Rank Points Dropped:
    With the Addition of the New Quests, all Rank Points you Received from "Old" Quests were Removed:
    [​IMG]
    What Do the Quests with a Number Next to Them Mean?
    The First Two Numbers, Are the Level You must be For the Quest.
    [​IMG]
    So For New Mission: Code 1502, You must be Level 15 to Complete the Quest, and the Last 2 Digits are to Help the User Tell People what Quest to Accept, instead of Having them look through all the Quests Names.

What do the Quests with an Elite Symbol Next to them Do?
    These are Quests that are Un-Locked After a Player Complete All Quests for a Certain Level (Except the PvP ones)
    [​IMG]
    So if a Player completes All of the 13** Quests then a Special Mission will be Unlocked for Him/Her to Complete
    I Hope this Answered some Questions, And If i havn't answered them All Post the Questions I will Update this As Soon as Possible!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    2010!! likes this.
  2. Hello APOLLO[SKE★]

I would appreciate your hard work to work on this informative thread.
    Moving to a more appropriate section for further discussion.

=THREAD MOVED=

To: Newbies

3. Error notice, when it talks about the quests with the numbers, says this:

"So For New Mission: Code 1502, You must be Level 12 to Complete the Quest,"

Should be level 15, not 12

4. Ty ty

KilerStreak likes this.
  5. Also to unlock them locked missions you need to complete all npcs missions for that level