new rocketlauncher or spartans?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by tibstar, Nov 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. tibstar

tibstar User

I am able to build one or the other what should I do, and if rocketlauncher which one. I am 60/40 a defensive player.

VortexOfError likes this.
  2. Hey tibstar, if I interpreted your 60/40 correctly, as of you playing more defensive than aggressive, I can give you some guidance.
    If you can build both, do it, both items are very useful though serves a different purpose.

Spartans are must have eventually for strong ship, but Havoc + Hercules will do just fine.
    The rocket launcher(s) are better option for defensive playstyle, if you use ships with no special abilities, go for Hydra rocket launcher, it gives strong HP and SHD boost. If you prefer playing special abilities ships, go for Triskelion, it'll bring 25% faster CD on the abilities, with both uridium-bought CD boosters from shop, these will give you in total a whopping 75% cooldown reduce in abilities.

Additional bonus info; Citadel+, has 2 x Rocketlauncher slots, use Triskelion and Hydra both, get yourself another set of 10 Hercules dronedesigns, and craft yourself 10 Spartans, thereby replacing your existing Havocs on DMG config with Spartans for DMG boost, while still keeping the Hercules HP + SHD boost on your running config.

Hope this clears things out, wishing you good luck out there, it's ruthless world out there in the space nowadays ^^
    Best Regards, an oldschool player

3. tibstar

tibstar User

Thank you