New Unity PvE Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Oct 18, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Look, I have no respect for this company or this game and the execution of this server is horrible (wth were they thinking with adding payment AND mission for payment lmao!!! or maybe it just shows you how they see their players and how these players act), but it's clear that this is one of the goals.

First unity test server was completely dead within days, they probably think they can bait some free testers like that, without using words "test" or "beta".

Again, no respect to darkorbit or bigpoint, horrible execution and communication but it really stinks of "pls test, previous test server had no testers so we will try like this"

2. AVIT

AVIT User

wow so my post was deleted almost instantly ,so people dont know the truth ,this says alot about people running the game and those sites . also for dumbass peeps as its a separate download they can be botting both clients at the moment . chat banned from global , they deleted post from their discord . they've deleted my previous posts here , i expect this to be deleted although i have not posted any details as is on this reply except they deleted the others lol .

3. evansnow

evansnow User

log in screen just flickers can't put in user name or password so not getting in :(

4. test020

test020 User

after checking in with a friend about this unity server, honestly, it's not good.
    the bug where assembly items vanish after a jump gate persist, you can craft as much rocket accuracy boosts, battle repair bots, heck, even chain impulse... all of it will vanish if you jump a gate.
    boosters having their display broken is another thing that persisted since unity test.
    premium status doesn't work until you relog, similar to code redeem page.
    new dawn event is just awful as when i checked with my friend he was on day 7 instead of day 1.
    extra level quests are missing o_O

depends on what you say though, try coming up something without cursing even if it is criticism and don't make up stuff?
    i have noticed the robots flying around in the unity server when i was checking out with my friend, not even a month? :rolleyes:
    also turning on both agatus and the curcubitors made the maps a mess, curcubitors are very annoying with that chasing bomb skill and the mines dropped around affect pets too so it's just awful all around.