new upgrades place coming

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Star*Fire, Oct 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

I was on the test server and saw this. it isn't a improvement as a matter of fact it was putting it in the assemble tab. What I saw it'll cost twice as much now for upgrades. another change for the bad.

2. Zecora

Zecora User

To be honest the buff of older equipment is a step into the right direction, but even then the bridge between good player and bad player remains endless with the new upgrade system, as some of the damage values - Even if only minor - become big later on. And this hassle of balancing could be solved so much easier by looking what even causes the enormous strength difference. For all we know it could be anything. Boosters, upgrades...

3. NutnFancy

NutnFancy User

every time this game comes out with something new we lose lots of players, well without players what do you do here???
    what did the merge do? basicly nothing. all you have to do is type /users in chat and see its the same people as before merge.
    but what does the game do? the same thing that pushes people away, comes out with more ideas for them to profit.
    without players how do you profit?

Maddust likes this.
  4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Hi,

I am moving this to the appropriate section.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.