Newbie lvl 10 looking for clan/ people to play with! VRU, GE1

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Satiliga, Jun 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Satiliga

Satiliga User

Hello! I'm level 10 from Global Europe 1, im looking for clan that speaks english or just some players to have fun with while talking trough ts3 or some other platform like it!

2. Satiliga

Satiliga User

!!UPDATE!!

I'm now FE, and have more overall experience on the game, however i still want to play with other people, who can speak english! : )

3. Good luck on joining a clan in the mean time continue to work hard some one will see your hard work and invite you to there clan not many noobs around anymore so dont be discourage if no one take you in there clan just keep working
    build your skylab up to level 20 leave the sepron at level 19 good luck

4. Best way to get into a clan is to make friends in game. Those friends will invite you to their clan or even suggest a good clan to join.

5. Satiliga

Satiliga User

Thanks! I will try and keep doing it, atm trying to get pilot skill tree up to 24, after that thinkin bout grinding zeta.