[N★M] ★ No Mercy ★ is searching for new VRU members on GE1

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Cyanes, Aug 23, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Cyanes

Cyanes User

Hello, we are the Clan ★ No Mercy ★ and are searching for active and loyal Vru members!
    Like we did on De5 its our purpose to fight for the VRU! Hand in hand we will die and triumph with our brothers and sisters. Furthermore the game standard will be put on a whole new level, cause our solidarity cannot be broken, we are a family. So think twice about what u do to one of our members, our clan is based on the concept of “La Familia“ and we also will act like that. We dont know any fear and are not interested in ranking! U have to acquire your respect. Like u can see in our clan name, we do not give any mercy to our enemies! But we are helping our members where we can.
    This Clan will go down in the Darkorbit history!

Information: The Clan ★ No Mercy ★ was founded by 4 players. We are a pure VRU Clan and dont accept confederations with MMO and EIC! We also dont accept confederations with mixed clans.
    Our taxes are at 0% and will stay at 0%.

What can WE offer to YOU?
    • At first it must be said that a clan cannot exist without team mates. As our slogan is “La Familia“ there is no me and you, there is only WE! So its OUR clan!
      So we offer u solidarity and team spirit, that means ur always in a group when u are on the map.
    • A TS3 Server with nice and friendly people.
    • Clan intern events will follow

We got pvp hunters, collectors and alien hunters in our team, so players of every player type
    should feel comfortable in our clan!

What do YOU need to join our clan?
    • It would be nice if u had teamspeak that we have a good way of communication and that u can integrate better in our clan.
    • We dont care about ranking, u just have to be loayal and a team player.
    • U should be active and should play at least at 3 days a week or at the weekends.
    • Obviously u should speak english (or german, cause we are a german clan, but also got some english speaking members).
    • U must be at least 16 years old, there are some carve-outs, when u fit the pattern.
    • U must be at least level 12, that u can jump on every map.
    We accomplished your interest? Then send us your application with a short description of your person (name, age and what else u want to tell us about you).
    Otherwise we wish u mcuh fun with the game,
    sincerely the ★ No Mercy ★ leadership.

InternalDemons and TsingTao like this.
  2. jackknife

jackknife User

Ga3 needs you

TsingTao reading english doesn't seem to be your native language.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  3. TsingTao

TsingTao User

[N★M] ★ No Mercy ★ is on server Global Europe not on Global american 3

4. Peo0pl3GA5

Peo0pl3GA5 User

HI

im vru and level 17 but can you help me with iris bids?
    i got 3 iris and need 5 more.
    i am planning to start again on Ge1 but i have not manage to find a clan.
    but i see you got 0% tax so i dont know how can you help me with credits.
    thank you in advance

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2016
  5. Greetings No Mercy,

The fact that loyalty and team-over-self are apart of your core principles is what intrigued my interest to apply.

Background Information:

28 year old male from Pennsylvania ( a U.S state)

Playing Dark orbit for a week now, have been playing games my entire life, mainly mmo's.

The point of a guild, or clan, to me... is to have a group of players, that are not only active, but will spend time out of their day to assist you on a quest/mission, or any other task you cannot complete on your own... and in-return, you spend time out of your day, to assist those players in whatever tasks they cannot complete on their own.

The fact that TeamSpeak is an integrated part of NO MERCY, is another reason i choose to apply to this clan, instead of the many others on the forum... typing, while gaming, while... in the heat of a battle... is next to impossible, and a serious hinder to ones max DPS... using teamspeak or some other forum of microphone/speaker communication... is key when in large group settings... i have no problem re-downloading teamspeak if accepted into your ranks.

Current Dark Orbit Level: 11... i understand that the minimum level to apply is 12, but i should be level 12 before the end of tonight, and wanted to be honest about what my level was when i wrote this...

I am currently active probably 6 or 7 days a week. not everyday am i able to play hours on end, but some days i am able to, and i can free my schedule if needed for team orientated events..

While i am still a newb to this game, i am willing and able to help any team member i can, and if given a chance to grow within your ranks, i can assure you i will be an asset to the clan within a few months time.

Thank you for your consideration, and i look forward to fighting by your side

-InternalDemons

*edit* : and yes, i am apart of the VRU Fraction

6. broduer40

broduer40 User

Are you still recruiting?