No Chat on GB1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ABC™, May 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zgongz

zgongz User

lol ikr bar it will most likely work for mhh if it dont we all deserve like a super mhh x4 amout or something to give something for return for no chat XD

2. 4. we are stuck up bums
    I forgot that 1

3. Don't hold your breath.

4. ABC™

ABC™ User

Azarameus likes this.
  5. zgongz

zgongz User

still not fixed-.-

6. wers my chat u noobs bet a fiver it be bac for mmh thou wat u lot playing at same old same old

7. i bet u any money it wont be back till Tuesday :)

ÐarkMistress likes this.
  8. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Apparently the same chat problems occurred on the American servers last week, so I would assume the same fix should work?
    GB1 chat failed Thursday night so they surely had all day Friday to fix it before the weekend...

9. Nah, they were concentrating more on updates which involve money and the payment page. Chat can obviously wait, as we don't pay for that :p.

forum and ChinesePeasant like this.
  10. -RatpacK-

-RatpacK- User

Just start using Morse code, Work better then chat. (..-. -. .- --..):D

11. used morse code. didnt do anything except my sis moaning at me | STOP TAPPIN' THE TABLE !|

Anyways ...... probably they messed up something while doing the SPECIAL EVENT FOR TURKISH SERVERS ...........

saw it on owningpeeps page. lol

12. zgongz

zgongz User

rofl^

13. *Sends RatpacK a chat message via carrier pigeon.*

14. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Thank you all for your continued patience on this matter.

It has been very unfortunate that this issue has occurred over the May Day weekend in Germany (which is why there was no fix on Friday). However looking on the positive side of things i don't Germany have a bank holiday tomorrow (Monday), unlike those of us who reside in the UK, therefore hopefully at some point tomorrow we will see the issues with chat being resolved.

Best,

~Ddraig

ÐarkMistress likes this.

15. Can you put the special boxes on from Friday? at least give us something please.

16. zgongz

zgongz User

i dont thinjk ddraig can do that as he is a mod and doubt the special event box will come out again til next box event which is soon i think hopefully chat will be back on tomorrow :)

17. XScattaX

XScattaX User

He is just a forum/game admin, only developers or BP/DO can do that.

18. I do know this by the way. I'm no game/forum noob :p

19. -RatpacK-

-RatpacK- User

By the way LAGI that carrier pigeon was squashed by a truck.:(

20. ABC™

ABC™ User

Im sorry but im not spending £ on some super duper MHH if you cant fix the chat issue

LEON... likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.