No Chat on GB1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ABC™, May 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zgongz

zgongz User

still not fixed.

2. Hi,

I believe support have found the gremlins and are currently equipping a highly skilled group of exterminators to eliminate the problems with chat. Hopefully they will have the critters eliminated and repair the damage caused

Regards

NM

ÐarkMistress likes this.
  3. listen children like every amazing game online there will all ways be problems weather it be china or some muppet trying to ruin our fun this is life so pls be patient thanku>PS if you have any ideas on fast fix ie a programe to fix it post and send to support we are team and helping each other on fantastic game will make us all smile again:))

Last edited by moderator: May 4, 2015
  4. GREF was my old clan we will pop them eat them nic ther toffees yep u right we get em :))

Last edited by moderator: May 4, 2015
  5. Think that's prob a forum ban

6. Hi Pilots and Interstellar communication users,

We have just had word from our engineers that the weekend comms outages were due to unwanted interference from outside our galaxies. This caused the security systems to kick in and unfortunately they had difficulty in resetting these measures. The engineers are currently working to override the security systems and ensure that any damage caused is repaired before resetting the system.

Regards

Your DO Team

7. XScattaX

XScattaX User

oh its cuz you replied like asking him to put them back thats why i said that.

8. A good day yesterday from 17:45 until 20:45 I went in the game game chat. Then I gave the check-out and then did not go. I wrote this on the CZ forum and on CZ support but it is a mistake at all. It is interesting is that it some of it is and some it is not. What is it? PS. The computer I have cleaned and checked
    Here I will give you images of the CZ3 and Gb1

CZ3
    [​IMG]

GB1
    [​IMG]

Thank for the quick processing and eliminate the problem

9. my gb2 chat is working :eek:

10. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Sorry for the delay in responding,

At the current time the chat should be working properly.
    If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.

Have a nice day
    Astraea

11. Well im the GB2 chat Queen and connoisseur, so its vital for my health xDD <3

12. FLΛSH™

FLΛSH™ User

Nope

13. -Llewcoch-

-Llewcoch- User

hi
    greyed out empty box where chat should be. Been that way for 3 weeks. tried all settings, usual tricks. No difference. This is not happening with chat on the other MMO's I play. Just DO.
    Tried to send message to apologise to noob pilot I popped last night ( maps were devoid of targets ), message system failed.
    So, nearly a month, on premium, playing DO without any ability to communicate with friends.

Gets boring.
    Sympathise with other pilots on this.

regards
    -Llewcoch-
    GB1

14. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

As it appears that the Chat system on GB 1 is back up and active-
    this thread will be closed.

Have a great day and enjoy your game.
    Astraea

Thread Status: