No confirmation ticket

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by The Red Baron, Apr 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so thought this issue was fixed, my other account disconnected in astral gate yesterday couldn't reconnect.
    Tried clearing cache restart p.c. and nothing waited a couple hours before it would let me login again and in that time I sent a ticket to support and got no confirmation no response from support.
    So I was going to buy uri to craft pusat plus since i have all the other resources but then i thought to myself why?
    Why help the company when they don't ever get anything fixed assemby and a bunch of other stuff, for instance i am clearing cache cause every weekend like now do a couple gates and lag lag lag.
    So please fix your game so we can actually enjoy it rather than having to come to the forums to complain that nothing still works!!

MacSgalpaigh and jayherbo like this.
  2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

lol everyone needs to stop spending before they will even consider fixing the game, sad but true!

MacSgalpaigh likes this.
  3. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi The Red Baron,

Support confirms that they are receiving incoming tickets at the time of this post. I sent a quick test ticket in as well and I got the auto reply almost immediately. Please be sure the auto reply didn't go to your junk mail folder, just in case. If it's not there, please send a new ticket in so support can help you. They should not mind getting a duplicate ticket, especially if you let them know that you did not receive the auto reply on the previous one you sent.

If you still don't get the auto reply, try using a different email address when you send in the ticket.

Please let me know if you are not successful in contacting support and I am happy to help in any way I can.

Regards,

4. Yes I took your advice and sent another ticket to support from another e-mail and I got 2 responses from both e-mails but no confirmation from either one so it's in supports hands now.

5. test020

test020 User

i only spend so they can make more content if i'm being dead honest, new ships and new skins are fine and there is a new bp incoming with more goodies according to the concept arts, still waiting on the new maps though that isn't some random garbage that requires specific equipment that will only work there, i already got out of the 15$ subscription game that does this :rolleyes:

jayherbo likes this.
  6. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as the OP has received their reply from support.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.