[TI] no npc or ships showing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Jun 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

A few peeps are having display issues ,, npc are invisible or ships ,just the name appears .

do you know about this issue ?? and when is fix because a few in clan have this problem

3. o cool ty :) im good is this for all the time or just on the spaceball

4. AVIT

AVIT User

you have misunderstood ,it has nothing to do with the event ! ,, their problem was happening prior to the event .
    npc's are not visible , only the name of npc's are.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey @AVIT ,

Is this issue still occurring for you?. If so have you tried the usual steps of clearing your cache?

6. yes i have clearing cache all the time i login ty for me all work good will the boter r no fun to have around but i can t do something about it :) o and my pet is full hp i buy all upgrade for it and it say 275 hp it much more from what i know can u see y it is low

ty BE$$SCARED$$

hi i have a idea we do not play on map 5-1 so y not make it like 5-3 remap it and make new one 5-4 so we have 3 maps for pall

did not know were to put this so here it is ty :)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 16, 2021
  7. use maximum graphics settings

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

Thanks,

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.