No voucher

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by JediThorson, Apr 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lol, is it just me?

Or is anyone a little surprised, and disappointed that there is no voucher for this Easter, mini-event. After all, we got the Easter eggs, there a package to buy in customisation, even if most of what you get is useless sprays, so, why no voucher. Or does BP not want to give us anything free lol.

2. PacificNW

PacificNW User

they been kinda stingy with vouchers lately

PNW

3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Thank you for the Easter code!

PNW

4. Lol, I guess I was just a bit off the mark in my comments, sorry DO, BP:p

Next time, I'll wait until the date is over:D

5. EASTEREGGDO is the voucher.

• Content: 10 h DMG-BO1, 10 h SHD-BO1, 75x EE, 10,000x RSB-75, 15x Booty Keys.
    • Valid only from 2nd April (00:00 am CEST) until 5th April (23:59 pm CEST)!

-FT

**Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

JediThorson likes this.
  6. Yes, I got it. Lol, posted this thread, and the next day, log in to find the voucher is there.

Like I said, I was a bit quick off the mark to complain. Just thought, for some reason, the voucher would come out BEFRE Easter started. Guess they waited until it HAD started.

7. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Maybe we need to mention lack of codes more often, lol