[SC] Noob Citidels Pushing kills on Players

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DRAZI, Nov 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DRAZI

DRAZI User

We discovered a New Low for people to go after Top Players!

These Despicable little noobs will go up to players in Citidels with hardly any HP and hitting Draw Fire on Legit Players while they are farming and Causing said player to pop it over and over again.

They uncloak on said players and the Draw fire pops them in a 1 Shot.

Dark Orbit should heed this is going on before Banning people for Pushing Kills

1. - Notice what type of ship is being killed before taking action on legit players

And,.. This IS a PVP Game! The object of this game is to Battle pther ships and kill Aleins for gods sake! To Ban people for pushing and to Diminish players rewards is going to be the Downfall of this game.

To the New German Company who purchased this Game, I say get these people back on track to what this game is about! Get Rid of the Bots that have taken this game over for the last year and you won't have to rely on 25% Profits from them and people will pay for the game currency once again. The Bots can't do it for uri anymore anyway. But this Pushing (B)(S) in a Game where ships are supposed to Battle is total Rubbish!

2. Bakjam

Bakjam User

If Bigpoint really wanted to get rid of bots they should make the average and required gameplay much, much more versatile. Let's be honest: nobody likes it to shoot NPC for hours and days on end. I believe that is exactly the reason why people are willing to take the risk to bot. That and the fact that people can just spawn new accounts so that they can 'test how far they can go'.

The problem is that while everything has gotten much more expensive - even though we get some good equipment for free which I am a huge fan of - the NPC rewards in the past years haven't increased at all. Add to that the fact that some events are really worth your time (Vortex of Terror) and you end up with 'real' players visiting events only while bots dominate the servers when there is no event. I believe this is for 'good' reason: the current rewards are just not good enough. We need a drastic increase in NPC rewards, not just a removal of bots. But as always this would cost Bigpoint money and I feel like that is exactly the reason why they haven't stepped up their gain.

3. I have no problem doing the non-PVP portion of the game. Let's face it, not everyone wants or needs the endless pvp'ing. Split the game so there is a non-PVP status for players that want it as well as a PVP status for those players. PVP should be set up so they cannot even seen a red dot on the mini-map for non-PVP (and vice-versa). The only possible area where they could cross laser beams would be in the arena.
    This would require a slight change of quests; no PVP quests for the non-PVP'er and the PVP set up would not show any non-PVP quests.

A increase in the rewards for any of the quests would be nice, but, it would most likely only add to the 'bot' trouble that happens.

4. Yeah this tactic has been around for quite a while and is a very disgusting method, especially for some support team languages because they will ban quickly for it. The reason they probably aren't fixing it is because they don't care if bot users get banned because they are still cheating even if people are using odd methods to falsely get them banned.