Not booked galaxy gate special reward

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], Nov 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello! I contacted support 6.11 about an issue in galaxy gate special reward which were not given after completing the gate. I got an response that ''The game team is aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. Please be patient while they work to resolve this for all who are affected.'' But havent seen any announcement about this issue in forum or discord. Did I just got an automated messege because game was working poorly during this time? Its been over 2 weeks without anything happening

Are they even aware of this issue or should I send a new ticket to support?

2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ],

We've not seen any information related to compensation for the issues earlier this month. As soon as we get any news, we'll get it posted here in forums for all to see. In the meantime, all we can do is be patient while we wait to see what the game team is going to do for all players who were missing some rewards during that time.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,