Not possible to accept new terms and conditions

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by joachim.pveserver, Sep 21, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

I just got back after few years because my friends told me about pve server.

I made new account and game by itself puts me on random server which is not a problem, but when I click pve server or any other server it shows me new terms and conditions.

Every time I try to accept terms and conditions it doesnt let me in the server, I already did that more than 20 times and deleted cookies and everything but seems like I can only play on the server that game randomly put me on when i created account.

Did anyone have this problem on their account? if you had it how did you pass the terms and conditions page.

Sorry for long explanation I wanted yo let you know as best as I can, thank you.

drezik99 likes this.
  2. drezik99

drezik99 User

I have the same issue. Happens only with new account as you were mentioned. Also sometimes it shows HTTP ERROR 500 instead. Depending on server you want to choose. However when I try this with my old acc, entering new server, everything is fine.

Also tried so many thing like different pc, phone, mobile data, clear cookies. Even changing url in chrome doesn't work.
    And when you want to verify your email, the link you recieved doesn't work either.

Which remind me. There is a similar issue with skylab known probably for several months as I was digging trought forums. When you try send resources into ship, it just shows you that the requested URL was not found on this server.

So far my solution would be to try creating new account over and over until you catch server you want. :D

joachim.pveserver likes this.
  3. Hello,
    Thanks for advice I did exactly that - I created few accounts and one of them finally got me on server I wanted but its just weird that something likeskylab doesnt work for months, I remember back when I was playing skylab was important for sending promerium its probably still important at least at the start for me.

Maybe you are right, maybe they just dont solve this problem either but I was able to reach my server so I dont worry anymore lol.

Thanks for response:)

drezik99 likes this.
  4. drezik99

drezik99 User

You're welcome.
    Actually, right in the next day since my post (Monday just after midnight I belive...)
    The accepting request just vanished. And it worked completely normal again. Any account, any server.
    So maybe problem was fixed by itself. :)

And about skylab. I found out, that you need to accept all cookies in order to make it work. But works only in browser for some reason. Not in the client. When I click on cookie settings in the homepage, it just opens new login home tab.

5. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.