[SC] not sure where to put this..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ℓєgєη∂αяуяσgυє, Apr 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello I have more of a question about the makers of the game than the game its self every time I search Dark orbit on google I see a picture with some guys in it are these the creators of the game ? or just some random people who played the game and became admin members or what ? bit random I know but i'm interested ahaha.

2. To be honest if you check the "credits" information on the DO game page ( between legal info and forum links bottom left of back-page)
    you will see most the names there are not even a part of BP anymore. Its like the Chinese company Youzu took over and people started going away when we were told that it will not change the flow of the game. I know Youzu for their other games and figured maybe its better but after some research I don't like what I see.

At first updates and bug fixes were rolled pretty often. Then they picked up on events where something new was released every other event. But now it feels stale like its taking longer than projected for DO road map to even be completed. Which to me seems like a reduction in work force. And Youzu interactive just opened another League Of Angles game thats more 3D with lots of flashy colors.