[SC] Now you can buy experience?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -zombiedude-, Jul 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. It makes me a little hot, I paid alot more than this for my Iris drones and everything else over the years and now to see this gear at a fraction of what we put into it is pathetic.
    I think the players who put alot more cash and Uri into the game deserves a rebate after this.
    Around $70.00 USD for the Voyager bundle.
    I have not calculated how much the items would cost under normal mega and helix happy hour specials.
    I am sure there are those that can call that up on a click with those stats.
    Please reply if you have the breakdown of costs compared to this.

Voyager Bundle:

Epic new voyages ahead! Get it this package before it disappears: a Cyborg ship, 25 unstable LF-4s, 5 hyperplasmoid LF-4s, shield/speed generators – plus more gear to pack a powerful punch!

The bundle includes:
    • 1 Cyborg ship
    • 25 Unstable LF-4
    • 5 Hyperplasmoid LF-4
    • 30 BO2
    • 16 G3N-7900
    • 8 Iris
    • 1 P.E.T.
    • 1 Kamikaze Gear Level 3
    • 327,680,000 Experience
    • 10,000 Seprom
    • 200,000 UCB-100
    • 25,000 RSB-75
    • 25,000 CC-D
    • 400,000 Uridium
    Can only be purchased once!

2. its probably so the pet gets up to level 8

3. After the mass ban a few years back, I think they may be in free fall. It could be that there was a huge backlash, in more ways than one, which keeps the "wait for the script" even more relevant. However now that we don't get the monthly updates of accounts that have been banned, it is hard to believe that the script is in use.

With the thread subject, it would make since that if they are going to give a pet, and a level 3 Gear, the pet should be able to at least use it, and for that the pet would need to at least be level 8.

Unfortunately what is really sad is they are just providing players with a way to start an account, with no real experience, at a state where they can just rain terror on those players that do more than just PVP.

-zombiedude- likes this.
  4. The definition of “best” for gear changes over the years, and with it the price. There’s nothing to be hot about, if you’re rational.

5. Righteously bold of you to think that was even real.

Registered users count on the login page have been floating from 320 million to 90 million for months now and it has been changing every day.

Darkorbit is all show they don't do anything, it's all fake.

6. true , trying to have hope. Fingers not crossed though.

7. Except we know people got banned because players I used to play with and others I used to see disappeared..

8. I'm not saying they didn't ban anyone but they certainly didn't ban 4000-10000 accounts every week

9. With all the servers they had pre-merge, and how much more active the game was then? I’d believe it

10. They mostly didnt get banned many quit. End of story. So many players quit or sold their ships then the buyer quit.

Our clan was doing well and then the 'upgrade treadmill' started as soon as it was booty key gambling a lot of the members said no and didnt come back. When we saw the new features that seemed to match the apps/add-ons certain players had that we turned into support complaints the hold outs left also as it was pretty clear the cheaters were getting inside help and then it was implemented into the game later.

Check out 'disrupter' and then remember when we had huge groups fighting and the yelling in teamspeak about locks 'changing'. Sure. very original there.

11. This got off topic pretty fast :D Massive ban wave of bots was completely accurate most likely, nearly every person I knew who botted at that time was banned, AFTER getting banned, assuming they were still on a stage ban and not perm, they then sold the ship yes (almost everyone that I knew, 50-75 people or so. About the deal, I think it's a great deal for new players (this should of been implemented a lotttt further back for new players). MarcAdventure's clan quit because they have no hands for pvp (FDE) and simply got farmed by younger more talented players, leading most of them to quit. The game is much more skill based now and is a younger person's game (skill based assuming both people are equal in equipment). If anything, it's easier to get ufe now than before, with the introduction to BL maps. No, Darkorbit cannot ban the current bots because the game population isn't big enough, the game never recovered after the first major ban waves.

12. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.