O hai ppl ! :3 ---> ●»LØØПIξ•TЦПξ$™«●

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ●»LØØПIξ•TЦПξ$™«●, May 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello ^_^

I'm ●»LØØПIξ•TЦПξ$™«● , my age is 17 and I'm Turkish.

Well ... you will ask ; what the ... turks in EN forum >.< but i can say , if you know me well , you will change your opinion ;)

- - - - - - - - - -

Uhh ... i like computer games. Like Hideo Kojima said ; PC is my life ! Playing PC games when i was a child :p Meh first game was Q3A - D00M3 (ID's great games , old school players may know)

I'm good at PhotoShop softwares. Now i'm in pro situation. I want to be a master :) And aside of virtual life , i'm good drawing & painting in real life.

I'll gonna open a new shop soon. Well. In Turkish forum , i have a signature shop too. Hope you guys like meh works in future :)

Oh DREAMDEMON , I made your 2nd red sig on your rotator , that horror texted sig ... well u know ;)

- - - - - - - - - -

As you can see , i'm a anime fan :3 (Still not an Otaku :() I was dived anime world with Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex. I loved that anime. And that anime haved everything i love ,

Gunsmokes ,

Technology

Pretty girls (ssh ;))

Action ...

Also watching other known animes like Naruto Shippuden , FMA , One Piece (on meh list , after Railgun) ... Now i'll begin to Railgun.

I can say , in Turkey , Anime fans are not much. I'm so lucky i've met with Anime world ^_^

- - - - - - - - - -

I hate make-up girls / men. I believe every human is impressive with their natural looking.

- - - - - - - - - -

Now let's talk about meh Dark Orbit story ;

I've been playing since 2008. (As you can see on my signature) I saw a bigbrother playing that game. Well ... i had curiosity , entered DO's site , signed. And played , and loved forever <3

I forgot meh 2008 name. After then , i've return Turkish servers with KooLKiLLeR35. After than , returned game with LOONIE TUNES. And now , Misaka Mikoto.

I'm playing in GB2 with <Yuriko™│✯│Darkorbit> and in US4 with <クさなぎ│●│「kцsaпagi」│●│> sometimes you can catch me in-game ;)

I like OwningPeeps (Okapi32) and Fullthrottle in-game , well i think they're such cool players ^.^

- - - - - - - - - -

Well ... that's all. Hope you will do a warm welcome for me :3

If you have a question ; feel free to ask.

- - - - - - - - - -

Regards ;

LOONIE TUNES / Forum's Anime Fan & Photoshop Pro

Last edited: May 18, 2014