[SC] obsidian box/G-X ship

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by `Djurkz`, Dec 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

I got a goliath-x or G-x ship from an obsidian box, but I cannot manage or equip
    it..it is only a design? I don`t understand but it is clearly a ship give it to me.. GA4.

2. It's a design you need the ship to equip it.

3. If it didn't specify Ship Design, then it's a ship.
    If it did specify Ship Design, then it's a design.

Check your Hangar for Goliath-X, if you have it. If you don't then it's likely a base Goliath design.
    I don't believe it's a design though, since we already have a ship called "Goliath-X" or "G-X" here, that has the same stats as a Goliath but has a special ability that allows you to freeze other players for a short amount of time and some passive bonuses.

I think this concludes it.

4. Obsidi
    Don't think so Obsidian boxes are only designs.

5. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

It is really a ship "Goliath-X/G-X" we all knew that the design is like this :

[External Links Removed - not permitted]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2021
  6. Why don't you post it right from your logbook instead of guessing?
    Craft or buy packs of keys for a chance to get epic ship designs in the Obsidian Boxes!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2021
  7. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

I`m not guessing sir, only I did not find it in the logbook, I just posted it to let them look at it..

8. You don't seem to understand if you read on the main page what you can get from obsidian boxes it says
    (Craft or buy packs of keys for a chance to get epic ship designs in the Obsidian Boxes!) This means it has to be a design not a ship. Good Luck

9. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

First of all that`s what I said, I don`t understand. Why? because what I got from the Obsidian box was a Goliath-X/G-X and the same definition in the main page chart.. and in that case should I buy same name? perhaps something wrong with the program..

10. If really sure it said you got a ship(want it), I know I'd personally would of just contacted support to get it/account looked into. Though you've already posted here anyway, so guess sooner or later a mod will answer/help. (although you've posted this in Speakers Corner instead of Technical/General Issues, which I've seen cause delays and at times threads being missed by mods, though thread being active should be less likely)

Though if didn't just misread it, I'd guess reward log for what got could just be vaguely written/wrong(in system) but suppose an admin looking at account only way know for sure. In terms of "vague" I know I've seen more than a few times of this, like this months 25th day Premium reward, it just says "Frost Holo" on calendar - and of course I've seen people on Discord ask what it is(and wrongly say it's a Pet Design), since not everyone reads forum announcements(where would see one says it's a new ship design).

I know it's probably not practical to try explain everything on backpage/client, but this is just a matter of making sure "design" is in the reward name/what kind of design it is. Instead of keep getting people asking what it is.

*If it was a design you should see it in the ships design drop down box though, since it shows when click on ship in hangar even if don't have said ship. But guess also depends if remember ever getting Goliath-X design before or not, if able to be sure for self that got said design from that booty box.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  11. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Same happened to me, I've had (Ship Holo and Holo Ship) neither gave me the ship, not very specific at all! Contacting support is a waste of time as Jason would prefer to send generic emails etc:(

Will the (Black Light Ship Bundle) still be available on - Monday 20/12/2021

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.