OBT Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by .[NightMare]., Jan 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

New thread for various open beta tests not specified in its own thread.

Please post the date of the test and the feedback.

2. Test date 10.01.2017

Demaner

3. I noticed the feedback button on test server at the time was for Refractor zone.

I shot the demaner grabbed some boxes but im not sure if people were taking my boxes or if under some rare circumstance my boxes just wouldn`t drop or display after the demaner freighter was destroyed.

So far I couldn`t intentionally recreate what I was seeing. First demaner freighter did not drop a box for me after I used to Advanced jump cpu to get to 2-4. The next one I flew to the map and saw the box. But the 3rd one after having flown to the map did display a box for me but it vanished under a pile of ships. This happened a several times where id either not see the box or I would see it and it would just vanish. I was never able to see more than 1 box so i`m not so sure players were taking my boxes when they were just vanishing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.