[SC] One in a Million?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alien-artifact, Jul 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I got a Hammerclaw after completing a Epsilon gate tonight.

16.07.2019 - 19:54[​IMG]5 green booty key(s) collected.
    [​IMG]
    16.07.2019 - 19:54[​IMG]Epsilon Gate completed
    [​IMG]
    16.07.2019 - 19:54[​IMG]Received item: Ship - Hammerclaw
    [​IMG]
    16.07.2019 - 19:54[​IMG]Received item: Laser - LF-4 (3)

Just wanted to post to show that it does happen, not sure of the odds or all that, but as a level 17 scrub chief sarg. flying with lf-3 and lf-2 that is a great thing of luck that happened to me.

I did the gate for the lf-4s. The new ship was a shocker. Thanks DO!

I read the forums a lot, and there is lots of negative comments in here. So, just wanted to share a positive thing.

2. Congratulations for the ship!

A lil tip: dont focus on LF4 in gates like epsilon, focus on Z (u will 50 green keys per gate on Sunday) and when u will open Gold Booty Box for Zeus & Apis parts, u will get a lot of LF4 (they are useless with the improved ones).

And u are at lvl 17, find a good clan and ask them to help u with the 1st 11Black Light missions, which will give u the first 11 prometheus lasers (the most usefull atm).

alien-artifact likes this.
  3. Thank you for the tip !

4. Absolut.

Absolut. User

First time I have ever heard someone receive a ship.

5. Why can people not read nor pay attention what happens in the game. It is part of a new event, called "Bonus Rewards."

Description in-game
    Three gates are selected at random to offer bonus rewards for completing. Along with that reward, there is a small chance to additionally receive a Cyborg, Hammerclaw, or Mimesis ship.

Thunderheat likes this.
  6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as thread is inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.