Open Beta Feedback: Darksilver Pirate Map and Balancing Update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Aug 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Open Beta Test.

Your DarkOrbit Team
    (Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts and player questions. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Veki

Veki User

3. give the players MORE TIME TO TEST IT 48 hours i s not enogh.....

I am amazed at the thought of how they did not invent a new ammunition for the Silver Pirates (as they are presented in Bulgarian "dark gray" where I do not see anything like that in English) it just does not fit my mind how they missed and a new mine to collect them in a pile to get them "shoot" ...

this new map is absolute garbage

to be continued...
    I'll just wait to see the feedback on the "Autobots" I apologize to the other players

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    ХЕКАТОМБА likes this.
  4. balance changes dont do much when the orcus will still be able to 3 shot u when if u are using shields -.-

Noobie120 and -Äppiäinen- like this.
  5. Noobie120

Noobie120 User

Absolutely agree with this, the speed modules which aren't same for everyone and the insane amount of penetration and damage combined on orcus just ruins the fun. Even lvl 18 b03's are not helping, could deffo do with some nerf lol..

6. I especially liked the inclusion of the anti-PVP shield. Hope that will carry over to the rest of the game. :D

`Djurkz` likes this.
  7. Еverything is explained so that the use of "google translator" does not help much. Odyssey how to collect dark gray for a silver key, from what and from where - please for a detailed explanation "step by step" so I can understand you - thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.