Open Beta Mimesis Mutiny Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by VESPID, Mar 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omegalul

omegalul User

They gave those modules when you logged in to test, you can see them in hangar with blank square as they dont have images yet.

2. Hmm... do not recall seeing anything for modules... the only spots open for them I saw were the slots in assembly. I am not ufe and it does take quite a while even with some lvl-16 bo3/prom lasers/new cannons, to take down. Pretty sure I would need a full week to grind enough parts of anything to make one of those new items.

3. oTiKio

oTiKio User

WHY MAKE NEW EVENT AND ALL THIS HASLE JUST BRING SURGING LIGHT EVENT BACK YOU DID THAT EVENT ONLY ONE TIME 2019 JUNE NOW IS 2020 3 MONTHS LEFT AND ONE YEAR HAS PASS WHY NOT BRING THAT EVEN BACK I NEVER DID IT AND WANT TO DO IT THOS WHO GOT THE TYRANINOSAURUS CENTURIAN ARE ALL USING EM AND NO NEW PLAYER CAN SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO BRING THE EVENT BACK ..............................

4. The gate was not too easy and not too difficult, the npcs in the maps(maps being x-1 to x-8) however lol very annoying and thats even being ufe status. The reflecting mimesis is so hard to kill its not worth the effort as it reflects your dmg back at you 100% of the time meaning you have to spam insta shields and stuff then run away let everything cooldown and do it again....

I wasn`t able to do much crafting just crafted ammo once from the stuff I got from about 2/3 of the event gate but it gave me like 30k rounds instead of the listed 10,000 so bug maybe? But at a rate of 10k id need enough points to craft that ammo 3 times requiring a point gain at every 1/3 of the gate and thats even while picking up the ammo drops. So either make the gate slightly easier or increase ammo drops. I was not able to test looter on pet tho so im not sure of those numbers.

Emote in most games have a cooldown of roughly 15 seconds. Nice idea to quickly share opinion without using our words lol....
    Bug fixes? Botter removal? still a thing....:mad:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  5. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

wow the hp on the bigger mimesis was horrendus i never got to complete the gate, just couldnt kill them quick enough and by the time it turned for second run it started to lag for me but on the whole loved it i tried it with pet in auto loot and resource collector and neither picked up anything (perhaps other pets quicker than mine )mind you the amount ppl in them might warrant the top 5 not 3 protectors would be fair. used far too much elite ammo not to mention seprom (now that were restricted on the seprom lasers

KIŁŁĘ® likes this.
  6. KIŁŁĘ®

KIŁŁĘ® User

It does say that it deals more damage only to the AI enemies. What are you talking about?

7. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as feedback from the Open Beta has been sent up. Thank you to all who provided feedback!

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.