¤º°º¤øP•Λ•ł•Иø¤º°º¤ ~East 1

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ¤º°º¤øP•Λ•ł•Иø¤º°º¤, Feb 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. As my alter ego life goes, I am known as "Pain" or called "Deva, Itami, and Nagato"(The Deva Path:Use Google..) through my social and gaming life. My adoption of the name(s) has been going on for about a year and a half now which were given to me by both myself and people I know. I have most if not all characteristics of Nagato himself socially/mentally. I have been playing DarkOrbit since 2009 (I believe). I started off playing in the West server, got to know 90% of the EIC, stopped playing for about two years, came back to the West server for a while until I ended up playing on the East server by "accident", moved over to VRU, met people primarily a friend who him and I were pretty close; SIXGUNZ{USA} (RIP). I am a FE currently working on gaining Pilot Points and upgrades. I have been through many multi-versus battles and won them (Currently a 2v1 against two UFE: 1 cit 1 goli) and know very well in VRU as a player with "skill" to help out in tough situations. Know most if not all the VRU after ditching EIC being my first choice on the east server for about a month.
    Being my "second life" playing DarkOrbit and out in the physical world, I chose to remain in the state I am in, working on my DO "career" and education for Astronomy and Physics. I intend to bring pain over all mmo and eic~

$µƒƒ€яɨɲǥ ɨ$ ๏ρţɨ๏ɲąℓ. ρąɨɲ ɨ$ ɨɲ€˅ɨţąβℓ€.

2. I have been in DDOM with PAIN. A skilled and honorable space pilot. I am happy to see sensible people getting involved with the new forum. This game is what we make it, and without us it is nothing.