[UIP] Organizing ship upgrade modules

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dark8blue, Feb 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark8blue

dark8blue User

Surprised this hasn't been done yet. Sometimes it takes forever to find the right modules for my ship. I have almost 100 modules right now, and like others, I like to alternate them based on what missions I am doing.

It would be a lot easier if they could be listed into block sections, like all mods eligible for Orcus go in 1 column, all eligible for Goli's in another, all for Berserker in another, so on and so forth. It would help with the congestion.

Please bump this topic so dev team can see this and give us something actually useful, instead of more spray emoji's that nobody uses!

κγβε®, UKD37, tjohei and 5 others like this.
  2. GUMMO

GUMMO User

Great idea is a pain in the ass to find the right module when doing configs

3. Bump, was about to make the same topic but then found out this, Please make it a thing. It is a pain in the ass to find the correct modules.

4. Even if the right modules are just highlighted would be better than sifting through them all.

5. DukeMongo

DukeMongo User

It would be great if the modules for the selected ship in the hanger were the only ones to be displayed. Might be an easier solution!

6. κγβε®

κγβε® User

I support this.

The fact that we don't see any improvement in the inventory section, even with the lots of new stuff coming out every year, I think it's due to this (image below) not being integrated into the client yet. Would be cool to have a Search... bar along side filters.

[​IMG]
    source: /threads/sc-unofficial-darkorbit-revealed-archive.112857/page-88

Hope is the last thing to be lost, but knowing how things run at BP I doubt we will see an update to this any time soon.

7. Noobie120

Noobie120 User

Also a gategory for each ship type, would help a lot.
    If you have let's say Solace as your ship, the modules which would fit in Solace would be highlighted as if they do when an item is equipped or some sort of highlighting.

Please add this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.