[TI] Osmium Boost Glitched

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ĐΣXŦΣЯ, May 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today I crafted 6000 of Osmium from the recent chromin rush event. After crafting it I placed all 6000 in shield generators. Prior to that I had seprom in that slot so by replacing the seprom with osmium, my shield points should go up by 10%.

The boost is glitched because I only see the increase when I switch configurations. What I mean by this is for example :

1. In configuration 1, the ship has 1,000,000 shield points (maxed).

2. Right after I press C to change configs, when I hover the mouse over the shield points, it changes to 1,000,000/1,100,000

3. When I switch back to config 1, it is back down to 1,000,000

(and 1,000,000 shield points is exactly what I had with seprom before replacing the ore).

I have tried deleting the ship configurations as well as transferring them, but the issue persists.

2. Due to the compounding effect and rounding of some of the bonuses, you'll actually see an increase slightly higher than that.

Could you do me a favor and equip just one shield generator on your ship and post how much shield you get? I'll need to know about any/all shield boosts that you have (pilot points, ship bonus, formations, boosters, etc). I can't promise that I'll be able to confirm your claims, but I'd like to run the numbers and see if it'll allude to what's going on here.

Cheers.

3. Well the problem is not about the percentage increase, whether it's 10% or 12 or whatever. The problem is that it's only applied momentarily when I press to switch configs.

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

thanks for letting us know

I will report it higher up to look closer on it

Closing as answered

Regards Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.