OwningPeeps

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Okapi32, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Thought I might as well make one of these, had one on the old forums at least.

I'm 20 years old and currently studying at university doing dual honours in history and paleontology. So I spend a lot of my work writing essays, fun ...
    I enjoy working with media, I know my way around Photoshop, Sony Vegas and a bit of After Effects, all useful for making videos which some of you might have seen.
    Couple years back I started learning a bit of coding, however never got any more advances than html and a little bit of VB, however it's all come in useful for find out the new updates that DO has in store for us ;)
    For leisure time I either swim or visit the various uni bars with my flat mates, fairly standard activity for students :p

I started out DarkOrbit in 2008, soon forgot about it but returned back to it in 2009 after making a new account. I played GB1, started in VRU but soon jumped ships and joined EIC. From there I joined a clan called IsR, had a great time going on big hunts and fighting in huge company wars, all good fun. I ended up getting bored of the game and stopped playing as much as I used to.
    GB2 then came out and about 5 of us from IsR decided to have a mess about on it for a laugh, cut to the next MHH and we're all spending, getting General, Basic General, Cheif Colonel and 2 Colonels, once again I am hooked on DO ^^

Over the next 2 years I made my way into top 9, became General of one company, Basic General of two - not at the same time - and made the biggest clan that GB2 has ever seen, not that I don't like to brag :cool:
    In the end since I have gone to uni my ship has dropped out the top 9 and lost a good rank, all good things come to an end I suppose ^^.

I have also played East 3, GE1, GA5 and BR2, so maybe people have seen me around on there too. However right now I am solely on GE1.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    GRAPE-APE! and [PΛЯΛĐOX]™ like this.
  2. Seen all your videos and subscribed to you and I play on GB2 ranked 66 and you need to play the game more man get making more videos :( you have gone down to Colonel you always used to be my favorite player on GB2 and you need to get back playing on it again :)

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I don't have the time, if I did come back to GB2 again it would mainly be to keep my ship top tier and do the jackpot events.

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  4. :( well you missed today's jackpot battle. Hope you come back to the game soon. Don't like Black One Family General in EIC and Purp basic General and sometimes General. They have changed without you :( And you will be glad to know DA are back at No.1 clan!!

5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Hahah I go on ts pretty often, I know what's happening with my clan don't worry :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  6. Yeh and I have war with your clan -_- for no reason :( need you back on the game :p

7. Owning! You HAVE to come back to GB2. I reviewed loads of your videos but always use to think you used AL's. My opinion changed slightly after major review but you have to come back as DA have reformed and Can't hold a base longer than a week without you haha

8. Yeh agreed we need you to come back to the game :p and yes that is true. DA's base didn't last a week in 2-6 simply because there isn't enough active strong people in DA as before when DA was vru!!

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I would ruin the server's PvP, at least with me gone people have a chance to feel like they're good at fighting.
    I was just too good, nobody could stand up to my perfection :cool:

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  10. Good we dont want ya back ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  11. Hey owning, seen your vids, good job, I also subbed to you.

Make more videos, release more "top secret information" :cool::rolleyes:

Also, i think you should add a link to your youtube under your signature.
    later

Unstop

12. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Might make some videos of the old client or maybe livestream some JPA over my Christmas break.
    Secret info is all posted in German section, you could select to watch the thread so you get notifications when things get posted :p

Can't post it in the English section, the devs make the mods delete it xD

[​IMG]

Hehehehehe ^^

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  13. oh good, I will have to find it, maybe you could easy it out and post its name? ;)

Maybe come to GA3, server is heating up many people are coming to it and it is pretty active.

14. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Oh sorry, I did mean to post the link in the original reply but missed it out:
    https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/geheime-extras-im-orbit-4.3878/

I actually knew some people who played GA3, if I said Lock N Load / JME, Bobso, Errors, Kate and Norman do those sounds familiar to you in anyway?

Also if I say Gemelos / 900 clan do you recognize them?

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  15. Yup, we were all in the same clan at one point. by Kate do you mean Mrs.Killer?

16. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I don't think so, although I do know that name, Error's partner? We all used to be the same clan on GB2 years ago.

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  17. .-.

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  18. I don't think bobso plays ga3, he was here for about a month or so, JME has a UFE ship in vru. But I don't know if there is any connection to Kate/Mrs.Killer I just use to play with Mrs.K on ga2 and then I moved to ga3, and she went to GB servers.

Just got my own thread of these up, way to time consuming lmao.

19. We are just too good on GB2 :cool:

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  20. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

That's why all the cool kids like me expanded onto different servers ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.