OwningPeeps

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Okapi32, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ya, I've seen a lot of his videos. He goes beast mode. lmao.

2. well someone had to keep our clan active ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  3. I want you back on the server because your a nice guy but I don't want to have war with someone of your standard :L

4. hey owning maybe you remeber me? i played also uk 1 & 2, i was in the FUN Clan & HiT & DIE and so on , my name was Anima, and i had also a great time, ( the wars was the best)^^
    wish you good luck in your future

5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Hahah yes, war kills are much more fun than a regular kill on enemy company :D

"Nice guy"

Maybe you thinking of the wrong person, I had a bit of a reputation for running my mouth in chat, along with 90% of DA hehe :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  6. If i wanted to spend more money i would move off the dead server ;) Instead i drag all the cool kids back to it! now if you are a cool kid you will come back and beat manors back into some players!

7. thats true, he was the flamer number 1 :p (joke?!:p)

it was a great time

8. Owning everyone on here likes your video's so then you can make some more for everyone :p

You can always 1v1 me if you want to do something in the video :p

9. Hey Owning,
    Always a pleasure seeing u in game ") good luck in the future with your degree and everything u do!! Videos are awesome on Tube. Thanks for tips aswell bud.

#1Love Rat

10. What degree Are you doing Owni?

11. yes im the only good person in chat kfc anyone? ;)

12. Hi mate
    im glad to be on the same server as you and im sorry we have had our runnings about certain stuff and the way i acted i hope we can get over this your a great player and im kinda jealous of you so can we forgive and forget?
    btw i hope you do well at uni :) Cheers MEN
    [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ GB2

13. Black__Knight is much better behaved than you on chat Resistance :D lol

14. lmao if you only knew what ive done hahaha ;D

15. :D We all know how annoying Black_Knight is :D

16. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Dual honours in History and Archaeology but only in the 1st year at the moment.

17. Wow sounds hard :L good luck with it :)

18. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

It's just a lot of writing, been doing essay-heavy subjects for a while now so it's all good :p

19. [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ GB2
    [PΛЯΛĐOX]™, Wednesday at 1:53 AM

Notice how each O is different.

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ GB2

This one is definitely mine because you can tell by the Θ.

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™

What I don't get with this one is? I felt like it was way too obvious, if you really want to impersonate my name then why did you do letter for letter than use a completely different O?

20. para u been impersonated "p sort um out m8

1love Rat